Look good from the front and but my side profile is shit

No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
front and 3/4 matters . Brad Pitt has Normie side profile and moggs

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 18840
Lifefuel cuz my 3/4 is model tier. Sadly my side >>> my front too but less brutally
irl.

80 percent of the time, people see us in 3/4 types of angles

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Indication that your soft tissue carries your face. This also means that as you age and the soft tissue sags you will likely age like milk.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and A23ghskung
Indication that your soft tissue carries your face. This also means that as you age and the soft tissue sags you will likely age like milk.
You nailed it exactly, can you expand furthermore on the idea that soft tissue = carries my face

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Adon
You nailed it exactly, can you expand furthermore on the idea that soft tissue = carries my face
Sure. Take hooding as an example. Somebody like Chico has high set eyebrows and a weak brow ridge (usually related) yet still has hooded eyes due to amazing fat pads. Contrast this to someone like Christian Bale who has a great frontal bone and brow ridge with low set brows. Despite this, he doesn’t have as much hooding as Chico. This is because Christian Bale’s soft tissue (eye area fat pads) are inferior (in my opinion) to Chico’s thus resulting in inferior hooding. The same thing can be applied to orbital vector and the infraorbital region where the orbital vector is determined by a combination of both anterior cheekbone projection (infraorbital rim projection) and fat. I see a lot of misinformation on this site regarding orbital vectors but it is the case that a negative orbital vector can be made positive via fat grafting (a popular surgery in Korea). This is just 2 examples of bone vs soft tissue. Other features like lip thickness, alar base width etc are also ‘soft tissue’ and can be ideal despite having inferior bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and chinpilled69
h
Sure. Take hooding as an example. Somebody like Chico has high set eyebrows and a weak brow ridge (usually related) yet still has hooded eyes due to amazing fat pads. Contrast this to someone like Christian Bale who has a great frontal bone and brow ridge with low set brows. Despite this, he doesn’t have as much hooding as Chico. This is because Christian Bale’s soft tissue (eye area fat pads) are inferior (in my opinion) to Chico’s thus resulting in inferior hooding. The same thing can be applied to orbital vector and the infraorbital region where the orbital vector is determined by a combination of both anterior cheekbone projection (infraorbital rim projection) and fat. I see a lot of misinformation on this site regarding orbital vectors but it is the case that a negative orbital vector can be made positive via fat grafting (a popular surgery in Korea). This is just 2 examples of bone vs soft tissue. Other features like lip thickness, alar base width etc are also ‘soft tissue’ and can be ideal despite having inferior bone structure.
high iq af. too bad you dont exist on here anymore. maybe anyone else stumbles on here and can answer me if trimax can save soft tissue from aging like milk in this context?