Look what this jbw rated barret

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 7863
rather get the dopamine from looking like de poot then being some tik tok chad , but maybe im just fucked up in the head
If you really rather look like this :
1030C13C CFBE 4A65 B87B 155F300BD024

Than this :
8A258BAE F638 4F0E A655 590F33A316B6

Then you should unironically go get therapy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7863
based brocel , meeks is indeed a 3/10
if i was barrett and see how bad people talk about me and especially girls that rate me 0 i just would understand im too godlike and special
and my dopamine would rise drastically unironically , same thing happens with jeff seid he's too insane so girls sometime vote him very low

like in this video losing 10-0 to that roided normie xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Beeing more respectful is Always in my Mirin list. i feel like u gained 1 psl am i writ?
I gain 1 psl from the endorphins released from fucking your beau serré mére every night bro , she got that wet ass pussy you know what i mean? xDDD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and RealLooksmaxxer
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, godlikesz and Deleted member 7863
if i was barrett and see how bad people talk about me and especially girls that rate me 0 i just would understand im too godlike and special
and my dopamine would rise drastically unironically , same thing happens with jeff seid he's too insane so girls sometime vote him very low

its actually a real thing to be too good looking , in most videos foids dont choose jeff their reason is hes too perfect looking

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz

Nice mental gymnastics there. The other guy mogs him to death. Jeff Seid looks like a mongolian rape baby and only appeals to faggots like you.

https://looksmax.org/threads/david-...snt-know-shit-about-what-females-want.228670/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, johncruz12345, Deleted member 6873 and 2 others
Jeff Seid doesn’t even look human next to Michele Morrone. This forum is completely unreliable when it comes to rating males. Only very few users here are non-autistic and see male beauty from a female’s perspective.
niggas be like, bro ur pupil to eyelid ratio is .1 off 5psl max bro.

ratings here are useless tbh.

Installing some online dating app or going to clubs is the best indicator of your attractiveness.

I've seen many guys this forum would rate "muhh 4psl normie bro" get laid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
Depoot has 2

Over for Depoot bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5258