looking for anyone to dm me pics for a tinder experiment

D

DeadByThirty

chad prevails despite your effort
i am 15, so i can't do it with my face.

I know it has probably been done already but I want to do an experiment where I get an identical individual, make three profiles all identical except for height.

in one, the profile will state height as 5'3. in one, height will not be stated (control group). and in the last the profile will state height as 6'3.

will analyze results and post them here when I'm satisfied and have a large enough time period to make reasonable assumptions.

4 pics at least. Make sure you're not in front of anything that can be reasonably measured, so make your height ambiguous in the pictures so they can only determine height through what i input for height in the bio.

That means no mirror pics, no pics next to people, try to be in an open environment.

Preferably to avoid all that just your shoulders and above as your body poses a risk to reveal true height.

i am 15, so i can't do it with my face.

I know it has probably been done already but I want to do an experiment where I get an identical individual, make three profiles all identical except for height.

in one, the profile will state height as 5'3. in one, height will not be stated (control group). and in the last the profile will state height as 6'3.

will analyze results and post them here when I'm satisfied and have a large enough time period to make reasonable assumptions.

4 pics at least. Make sure you're not in front of anything that can be reasonably measured, so make your height ambiguous in the pictures so they can only determine height through what i input for height in the bio.

That means no mirror pics, no pics next to people, try to be in an open environment.

Preferably to avoid all that just your shoulders and above as your body poses a risk to reveal true height.
Nigga i will groom you

I would do unexplainable things to you just pray to ur little god that we dont end up alone, i would enlarge your little brown asshole
rr pfp = currycel

kys monitor lizard fucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back