Looking for Moisturizers

Casadonis

Casadonis

Platinum
I'm looking for a gel/water-based moisturizer with broad spf (nothing too high), non comedogenic, oil-free, alcohol-free or just any good moisturizer you had experience with. So far I've only found neutrogena hydro boost... any help is appreciated.

Also does anybody still have the excel spreadsheet from lookism with all the cosmetics listed and their properties?

Try e45 moisturiser, not sure if it has an spf rating but it's water based with no chemicals so it's really good for sensitive and dry skin.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
41EX-ZGhYEL._AC_.jpg

Try e45 moisturiser, not sure if it has an spf rating but it's water based with no chemicals so it's really good for sensitive and dry skin.
I don't think e45 includes spf. I used it before, for the body though. I guess one could use it as a night moisturiser for the face

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
or just any good moisturizer you had experience with

locao-hidr-jj-200-body-lot-ilu_21641.jpg

It's pretty cheap and does it work very well

My elbows, for example, were similar to this (worse in fact)

IMAGEM_NOTICIA_0.jpg

a few days and they were fine like the rest of the skin.

Also, it gives you an instant orange/golden glow, with little sparkles like you've become Edward Cullen

• +1
locao-hidr-jj-200-body-lot-ilu_21641.jpg

It's pretty cheap and does it work very well

My elbows, for example, were similar to this (worse in fact)

IMAGEM_NOTICIA_0.jpg

a few days and they were fine like the rest of the skin.

Also, it gives you an instant orange/golden glow, with little sparkles like you've become Edward Cullen
did you use it only for the body or also face?

• +1
I don't think e45 includes spf. I used it before, for the body though. I guess one could use it as a night moisturiser for the face
Maybe try eucerin sensitive protection sun cream

• +1
Maybe try eucerin sensitive protection sun cream
hmm, I think I might try that for summer, where its higher spf helps. However I was looking more for something for winter, with the primary focus on moisturizing, that doesn't break me out, but still has some minimal spf

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
my face type is oily and i tend to easily break out, i too need to use gel based moisturizers. i bought the neutrogena hydro boost the other day because i ran out of my main moisturizer and tbh it's not as good. i would HIGHLY recommend this one it is kinda expensive if you buy the normal size but it's worth it bro. i just realize they have a sale going on right now as well, normally it's like $50

• +1

one I use, really good. No break outs

• +1
Tiege hanley

I use bulldog original kit, pretty good.

Do not know if its gel-based but I use the CeraVe Moisturizer Cream. It's also pretty popular on reddit r/skincareaddiction

• +1
Jojoba Oil

• +1
Reactions: je3oe