Looking for people who really want to learn

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
Waddup
Im looking for guys who are interesting in other aspects of life (not only looksmaxxing) like game or any other knowledge, Im not planning to post quick recap of books in forum because most of people will just "steal the info". So I came to conclusion that If some of the members of the forum can band together in "Quest for knowledge" we can siphon trough usefull books 2-3-4 or even more time faster. The idea looks like this:

We make private group chat were all of the members look trough the subjects of interest and compress whole books into more adjustabable bits so others may learn stuff much quicker than reading whole book itself, in return the person sharing the knowledge and who spend his time will be rewarded by the other members who are doing the same.

Share your thoughs, if you are interested PM me, I think we can figure something out.
People who I'd like on the team: @FatmanO @Nibba @Extra Chromosome @NickGurr (currently banned)

• +1
Reactions: Chigga, AspiringChad, androidcel and 3 others
groups me

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Potatoshoe12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Zeta ascended, Alexanderr and 2 others
mgz51xjd9ns21.gif

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Alexanderr
im 2 low iq 4 that br0

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
looksmaxxing is everything though

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Insomniac
game? dude whaaaaaa, pua shit?

Imagine needing a squad of goons to read books for you.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and androidcel
Imagine needing a squad of goons to read books for you.
Other people think differently, how much info can you siphon trough day? 10hours? Let's say 16 for argument purposes. With 5 people learning and squeezing the most of the books with 10 hours you learn 5X times more than you can, how many paragraphs of useless info can be removed from learning with 5manpower instead of only you? Low IQ post

Edit: some of the knowledge hasn't been translated, I know Polish and Russian, some may be interested in learning stuff that isn't available to them, if group is made of different people it can hardly help with translating studies etc

Last edited:
Other people think differently, how much info can you siphon trough day? 10hours? Let's say 16 for argument purposes. With 5 people learning and squeezing the most of the books with 10 hours you learn 5X times more than you can, how many paragraphs of useless info can be removed from learning with 5manpower instead of only you? Low IQ post
I'd rather interpret the information firsthand than have it regurgitated to me through the filter of someone else's potentially dysfunctional brain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
I'd rather interpret the information firsthand than have it regurgitated to me through the filter of someone else's potentially dysfunctional brain.
That's the main issue that I would like to avoid but sometimes it's hard to do everything yourself, if by some chance someone missleads the author thoughts the rest would follow but I'm not so sure if refusing the rest is worth it.

Good thought instead of writing maybe a session on tinychat would be more interesting because everyone might have some thoughts on subject at hand

Learns me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I'm unironically down for this.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I can teach a lot of shit