LOOKING HIGH CLASS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PHENO/RACE/BEING GOOD LOOKING

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
It's not just about race, pheno or pure looks. Compare the two categories below. Which one would foids want to be seen in public with? Which one would her esteemed, pedigreed family accept? Which one would help her career/socioeconomic status

An ugly to average WASP/NEA (or even curry JFL) with a very high class & aristocratic look will OUTSLAY 7PSL gigachads/gigatyrones who look low class.

Proof below (either ugly WASPs or high class deathniks like gooks and curries)
IMG 5021
IMG 5020
IMG 5019

THESE WILL OUTSLAY THESE ASSUMING SIMILAR HEIGHT AND FRAME, ESPECIALLY AMONG HIGH CLASS WASP FOIDS
IMG 5023
IMG 5024
IMG 5022

THE TRUE TERASLAYERS ARE GOOD LOOKING WASP/WASP-PASSING VERY VERY HIGH CLASS CHADS

IMG 5025
IMG 5026
IMG 5032
IMG 5027
IMG 5029
IMG 5030

IMG 3361

IMG 5033

IMG 5031

THE ABILITY TO PROJECT THE IMAGE THAT YOU OWN THE WORLD, THAT YOUR FAMILY HAS OWNED THE WORLD FOR CENTURIES AND THAT FINANCIAL AND PHYSICAL RESOURCES ARE AT YOUR BECK AND CALL IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE TO BOTH MOGGING AND SLAYING. YOU SHOULD LOOK LIKE YOURE DESCENDED FROM THE OLD ARISTOCRACY OF YOUR RESPECTIVE PHENO/ETHNICITY. IN ESSENCE, PROJECTING AN IMAGE OF POWER, PRESTIGE AND HISTORY IS A MUST. THE WORLD HAS BEEN HANDED TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER SINCE BIRTH, EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER WANTED HAS BEEN GIVEN AND YOU FEED EXCLUSIVELY FROM SILVER SPOONS IN SELECT COMMUNITIES AND REGIONS WITH HIGH 6 FIGURES GDP PER CAPITA. YOUR FAMILY HAS DOMINATED THEIR RESPECTIVE INDUSTRIES SINCE ANTIQUITY. WASPS AND GERMANIC GUYS CAN PULL THIS OFF THE BEST, BUT NORTHEAST ASIANS AND NORDICS CAN ALSO PULL THIS OFF.

Attachments

• IMG_5031.jpeg
    IMG_5031.jpeg
    922.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5024.jpeg
    IMG_5024.jpeg
    569.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 26859, flippasav and 22 others
You litteraly call yourself a high class HTN so if high class is so important (it’s not) and ur incel then obviously it’s not Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Av0nr, Emiqrox and 18 others
cope thugmaxxing is law I will burn down cars and steal from stores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Av0nr, BlackpilledRevenge and 7 others
before you call me autistic or narcy for including nazi officers and myself in the very last example of very high class WASP teraslayers its because i believe they/me represents that look

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Emiqrox, Meister! and 3 others
I agree high class is important but please stop sharing this secret with plebs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Dietsnasta, Prince88 and 4 others
@slop slinger this is what against if fight. Goliath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Lol this is what modern industrialize life put on women head, but in deep of their mind she want a chad with abilities too kill other male and protect here from danger.

Yeah high class mean a strong powerful man heritage (money) but deep deep on mind foids, they want seems like similar "dark triad" shit or call it "thugmax" i don't care/don't know

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, AsGoodAsItGets, R@m@ and 1 other person
I agree high class is important but please stop sharing this secret with plebs.

Maiiiis gro, les francaise ce font baisé par des uesh, le high class ca marche un temp mais aprés ca va tromper avec un darktriad :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted member 27452
Lol this is what modern industrialize life put on women head, but in deep of their mind she want a chad with abilities too kill other male and protect here from danger.

Yeah high class mean a strong powerful man heritage (money) but deep deep on mind foids, they want seems like similar "dark triad" shit or call it "thugmax" i don't care/don't know
They want dark triad rich and powerful man. Christian Grey is the embodiment of that.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 27452

Deep down inside bitches have the primitive urge to get fucked and dug out by a masculine dominant man, not muh high class social ordered cucked who treats them like a queen, OP is a narcy lunatic who lives on Saturn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manana, autistic_tendencies, AsGoodAsItGets and 6 others
Deep down inside bitches have the primitive urge to get fucked and dug out by a masculine dominant man, not muh high class social ordered cucked who treats them like a queen, OP is a narcy lunatic who lives on Saturn

Thanks ..

• +1
your hair cut seems a it low class to be honest

• +1

you can dark triad or thugmax all you want but at the end of day when a 6'1 gymcelled med/slav/nordic thug in a tracksuit, rapper chain and fanny pack or 6'2 love island tattoomaxxed perm hair WASP is up against a 6'3 wide clavicles extremely positively tilted eyebrows forward grown aristocratic WASP terachad in a suit theyll look like little kids playing gangster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Debetro, Deleted member 27452 and 2 others
you can dark triad or thugmax all you want but at the end of day when a 6'1 gymcelled med/slav/nordic thug in a tracksuit, rapper chain and fanny pack or 6'2 love island tattoomaxxed perm hair WASP is up against a 6'3 wide clavicles extremely positively tilted eyebrows forward grown aristocratic WASP terachad in a suit theyll look like little kids playing gangster

This is what happened too mee, it's true.

• +1
For someone who talks a lot about high class and shit, you also claim to be high class but get no pussy (supposedly) so what’s the issue man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, normie_joe, becomingnearperfect and 2 others

JFL if you think 6'4 ultra high class SS officer-maxxed reinhard heydrich from an aristocratic prussian noble bloodline cant kill gymcelled tyrones and chads

look at him gigamogging the 2nd most powerful and high ranking man in the most powerful empire during ww2
IMG 5034

IMG 5036
IMG 5037
IMG 5035

• +1
For someone who talks a lot about high class and shit, you also claim to be high class but get no pussy (supposedly) so what’s the issue man

The problem he wear like high class, but bank account don't follow .. :lul:

High class, is specially for "HIGH CLASS PEOPLE" it's niche, if you don't have the lifestyle + bank account it's over for this way.

• +1

High class, is specially for "HIGH CLASS PEOPLE" it's niche, if you don't have the lifestyle + bank account it's over for this way.
Agreed actually. You need to be able to back it up.

• +1
Reactions: nandor and Deleted member 27452

Dude I’d rather slay with less the effort of just looking good rather than fuckin putting all my hard work and energy into getting a big bank account just to slay muh gold digging WASP Stacie’s who could easily cheat on me with some “lower class” Chad Lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
true BUT some phenos just can't look high class no matter what

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 27452 and blackckatt

you dont need the lifestyle when you look the part, a 6'5 ultra high class WASP chad in detroit or houston would slay just as much as a 6'5 ultra high class WASP chad in monaco or central london

• +1
i just showed a literal curry as an example what pheno is worse JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 27452, rand anon and 1 other person
just to slay muh gold digging WASP Stacie’s who could easily cheat on me with some “lower class” Chad Lol
what upper class WASP stacy who went boarding school -> ivy league -> stay at home mom would cheat on you with a pleb JFL

• +1

You cope bratha, please don't fall on "curry trap" high class is for all race

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 27452 and rand anon
i just showed a literal curry as an example what pheno is worse JFL
U showed a poopskinned diversity hire dravidian dressed up by jooish fashion directors in preppy clothes, nothing high class about him

• +1
Reactions: marauder, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 23218
what upper class WASP stacy who went boarding school -> ivy league -> stay at home mom would cheat on you with a pleb JFL

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuh ..............

I see her you never got GF on your life.

If you think an foids from highclass circle dosen't will cheat on you, you completely mad, they have money, beauty, they will cheat on you every week when you have your back off

• +1
Once bitches get around Chads or men they’re attracted to all logic will go out the window lmao you haven’t been black pilled enough clearly

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 27452
U showed a poopskinned diversity hire dravidian dressed up by jooish fashion directors in preppy clothes, nothing high class about him
he could look like the governor/officer the british empire appointed to govern all of colonial british raj on behalf of the WASPs, he looks very very high class and aristocratic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and rand anon
Once bitches get around Chads or men they’re attracted to all logic will go out the window lmao you haven’t been black pilled enough clearly
bitches will flock to trust fund ivy league boarding school WASP with a yacht and penthouse in the upper east side and family vacation home in nantucket over gymcelled ogre amerimutt chad from redneck texas even if ogre chad heightmogs/facemogs/framemogs WASP

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 27452
would look better if he thugmaxxed. If a woman like shigh class men they will go for white ones ethnics need to thugmaxx. Op is an incel btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Bushman, Looks234 and 2 others
would look better if he thugmaxxed. If a woman like shigh class men they will go for white ones ethnics need to thugmaxx. Op is an incel btw
i am technically standardcel because upper class boarding school ivy league forward grown dirty blonde dark blue eyed WASP stacy or death

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Deleted member 23218 and rand anon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lurker69, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 23218
how tf would he thugmax? he has a weak lower third (which is good for high class looks because otherwise ogre) and a nerd pheno

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 23218
dumb curries in here are so obsessed with castes that they dont realize darkskinned curries (if clean shaven with good bones) look more exotic and mysterious/high class than muh brahmins who look like latinos/arabs and look low class

• +1
how tf would he thugmax? he has a weak lower third (which is good for high class looks because otherwise ogre) and a nerd pheno
perm+tats+earings+chain+ roids @rand anon thoughts ?

Curries cant really be high clss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and rand anon
yeah exactly, dalit pheno just can't pull off looking high class

how tf would he thugmax? he has a weak lower third
His lower third and zygos are the only things good about him jfl, his eye area is typical currytier trash

dumb curries in here are so obsessed with castes that they dont realize darkskinned curries (if clean shaven with good bones) look more exotic and mysterious/high class than muh brahmins who look like latinos/arabs and look low class
besides a few exceptions like my avi sendhil and moose ali khan, no they can't. And even then those exceptions are pretty lightskinned amongst dravidians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 23218
bitches will flock to trust fund ivy league boarding school WASP with a yacht and penthouse in the upper east side and family vacation home in nantucket over gymcelled ogre amerimutt chad from redneck texas even if ogre chad heightmogs/facemogs/framemogs WASP
this isnt high class pheno pill this is just being rich lol.

• +1
this isnt high class pheno pill this is just being rich lol.
tf do you mean look at my examples at the very bottom all the men there are WASP/germanic royalty or nobility with the exception of a couple of male models

• +1
BUMP THUGMAXXERS GTFIH FOR ROPEFUEL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Emiqrox and Deleted member 27452
perm+tats+earings+chain+ roids @rand anon thoughts ?
yee
Curries cant really be high clss
I think a few of the north indian phenos can look high class. I'm not great with curryland actor names but i remember there's this one actor named siddarth I think, he looks pretty high class

• +1
ITS 2023 TIME TO HIGH CLASS MAX INSTEAD OF THUGMAXXING ALL YOULL END UP WITH IS POVERTY AND IMMATURITY FAILO

• +1
tf do you mean look at my examples at the very bottom all the men there are WASP/germanic royalty or nobility with the exception of a couple of male models
I mean the redneck chad vs high class normies thing you mentioned. Also, the thug maxxed athletes slay the hardest even at these high class colleges lol

I mean the redneck chad vs high class normies thing you mentioned. Also, the thug maxxed athletes slay the hardest even at these high class colleges lol
the "thug maxxed athletes at high class colleges who slay" that you mentioned are literally young gentlemen from top tier families who play lacrosse/row crew/rugby at yale or oxford who are "thugmaxxed" because theyre going through an immature phase in their teens and early 20s

theyre literally high class well bred phenos and will look like the pictures in the 3rd category i sent once they graduate and become bankers/lawyers/politicians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
the "thug maxxed athletes at high class colleges who slay" that you mentioned are literally young gentlemen from top tier families who play lacrosse/row crew/rugby at yale or oxford who are "thugmaxxed" because theyre going through an immature phase in their teens and early 20s

theyre literally high class well bred phenos and will look like the pictures in the 3rd category i sent once they graduate and become bankers/lawyers/politicians
This is true but thugmaxxing int he short term still improved their slaying ability short term

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
This is true but thugmaxxing int he short term still improved their slaying ability short term
because theyre following fashion/social trends among their age group in 2023

looking like a high class aristocrat is timeless though and appeal to the widest range of adult/legal women

JFL if you dont think this guy has more appeal to women in their 30s than some thugmaxxed or love island maxxed chad
IMG 5029

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 23218 and rand anon
BUMP GTFIH AND START YOUR ARISTOCRAT-MAXXING JOURNEY AND SWALLOW THE HIGH CLASS-PILL

• JFL
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
because theyre following fashion/social trends among their age group in 2023

looking like a high class aristocrat is timeless though and appeal to the widest range of adult/legal women

JFL if you dont think this guy has more appeal to women in their 30s than some thugmaxxed or love island maxxed chad
View attachment 2299183
Appeal to ideal women yes but the love Island chad would slay harder with sluts

Tbh any chad would do fine

Appeal to ideal women yes but the love Island chad would slay harder with sluts

Tbh any chad would do fine
ideal women (upper class well educated WASPs) bring you more status and are generally taller, with much better pheno and health indicators than their looksmatched sluts

BUMP GTFIH YOU IMMATURE THUGMAXXERS ITS TIME TO ARISTOCRAT MAX