Lookism gang

X

x30001

Kraken
Can you calm down. You're really going full throttle here. Take it easy. Relax. Settle down. Cool off. Chill out. Stay calm. Quieten. Tranquilize yourselves. Soothe yourselves. Ease in. Pull yourselves together. Kick back. Unwind. Pacify yourselves. Keep cool. Defuse. Compose yourselves. Hush hush. Wind down. Take it down a notch. Alleviate. Dwindle. Placate.

You fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking phaggots.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
This is a regular day of posting for me, I am fast thinker. Like is about short sentences that are informative, not long useless paragraphs.

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
i

will

rape

your

mouth

and

poop

chute

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, ChoSeungHui and love=everything

• +1
Reactions: MrCucumber
we are used to just going all guns blazing on everything. in some ways im surprised we havent completely ruined this forum with gifs and huge text spam wars

They're alright

• +1
TL;DR

• +1
809.jpg

• +1
You have to adapt to new situations or die off.

• +1
JFL at not refugee maxing

I wouldn't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and looksmax has been redesigned to look like Lookism

Refugees who take over and don't integrate with other cultures but just dominate -

Well: If you can't beat them, join them:

ARAB MASTER RACE - BADR HADI ULTIMATE CHAD YOU CANNOT COMPETE

YfIaFQ9.jpg

• +1
Reactions: love=everything and currymax

Can you calm down. You're really going full throttle here. Take it easy. Relax. Settle down. Cool off. Chill out. Stay calm. Quieten. Tranquilize yourselves. Soothe yourselves. Ease in. Pull yourselves together. Kick back. Unwind. Pacify yourselves. Keep cool. Defuse. Compose yourselves. Hush hush. Wind down. Take it down a notch. Alleviate. Dwindle. Placate.

You fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking phaggots.

pacifies me

Lookismcels hack this site and downgrade the software so we can live like 2015 again

:what:
this was supposed to be ":what:", fucking forum
that was supposed to be ":"what":"