Lookism guides i find useful personal preference.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 16220, Wallenberg and 3 others
The pictures in the nasolabial folds one hit me hard ngl, I'm gonna quit vaping now before I do some real damage.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
The pictures in the nasolabial folds one hit me hard ngl, I'm gonna quit vaping now before I do some real damage.
elfmaxx

Vaping therotically has no phyical effect on the skin it depends on what you smoke just smoke the safe stuff and you should be fine

Vaping therotically has no phyical effect on the skin it depends on what you smoke just smoke the safe stuff and you should be fine
Nicotine restricts blood flow to the skin.

i told you

Kinda wanna try chewing tobacco, someone told me it made them low inhib asf (srs)

Their are better alternatives try caberoline if you can get ahold of it according to 1 lookism guy you will be like Casanova

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Their are better alternatives try caberoline if you can get ahold of it according to 1 lookism guy you will be like Casanova
Already tried it and I'm pretty sure it was bunk.

Oh then your dopamine is really fucked ngl
No, a roidcel frand told me sun pharma caber is bunk, the guy in that lookism thread was just getting placeboed

No, a roidcel frand told me sun pharma caber is bunk, the guy in that lookism thread was just getting placeboed

Thing of placebos though is that they work mentally though you just need to belive it worked

I appreciate you doing this boyo tbh

Also I can vouch for the eyebrow dying thread, improved my looks by quite a bit

Thing of placebos though is that they work mentally though you just need to belive it worked
Do u have more lookism archive threads and PDFs?