Looks aren't everything (at least in Poland) , if u are non NT and high inhib its OVER

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
Being high inhib and non NT is more death than anything , if we add some degree of social anxiety plus weak social circle we got pure death.

I can confirm this , all of my 3 GF left me because i was not NT and high inhib plus some degree of social anxiety
i can ASSURE non of them is with CHAD now or not even chad lite
i can ASSURE you all of them were into me sexually attracted

its fucking over for non NT and high inhib , alcohol and stimulants help but for God sake u cant use it all the time ? it will fuck ur dopamine system even further
im considering a good psychotherapist because i have no fucking idea what to do

• +1
Reactions: Over, Enlil, Mateusz74 and 4 others
shit thread faggot

im from Poland and looks + height are everything

• +1
Reactions: Over, Ropemaxing, NormieKilla and 14 others
shit thread faggot

the guys posted by Pietro are not even chadlite tbh and they are giga slayers according to him

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
They left you because they compared your face, height, frame, and dick size with those of other men and found yours to reek of inadequacy and inferiority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 245
cba to rd bs from a greycel

reminder: greycel = your opinion doesnt fucking matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, MammothActuary, didntreadlol and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They left you because they compared your face, height, frame, and dick size with those of other men and found yours to reek of inadequacy and inferiority.
the first one is with some fat low T pseudo raper with subhuman face , second is with 34 yo old guy with half of his teeth and daughter , third one is alone

where is your black pill now ?

• +1
Poland is a weird one for me. It is the one place where I used to have a lot of female friends in my youth and I was generally accepted and desired by them. I was very NT and extroverted but ugly in my youth.

Meanwhile in the netherlands I was treated like a total subhuman and women hated me. I always put this difference in how I was treated to the difference in status/money though. To these polish women I was a rich foreigner. To dutch girls I was a low-class slavic immigrant.

I consider moving to poland once I finish my education simply because the women there are prettier and have always treated me more nicely compared to these bitches here in the netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Over, Enlil and 7 others
Being high inhib and non NT is more death than anything , if we add some degree of social anxiety plus weak social circle we got pure death.

I can confirm this , all of my 3 GF left me because i was not NT and high inhib plus some degree of social anxiety
i can ASSURE non of them is with CHAD now or not even chad lite
i can ASSURE you all of them were into me sexually attracted

its fucking over for non NT and high inhib , alcohol and stimulants help but for God sake u cant use it all the time ? it will fuck ur dopamine system even further
im considering a good psychotherapist because i have no fucking idea what to do
Propranolol + Cabergoline = low inhibit king

• +1
the first one is with some fat low T pseudo raper with subhuman face , second is with 34 yo old guy with half of his teeth and daughter , third one is alone

where is your black pill now ?
You are highlighting their worst features. There is plenty of information you are withholding from us, as is typical of these discussions. I'm a third party with no way of confirming or denying anything you say, but expected to make a case for the blackpill in your life w/o any objective knowledge of it. It's impossible. Bringing in these anecdotes is very useless unless you give us more than just your word.

You are highlighting their worst features. There is plenty of information you are withholding from us, as is typical of these discussions. I'm a third party with no way of confirming or denying anything you say, but expected to make a case for the blackpill in your life w/o any objective knowledge of it. It's impossible. Bringing in these anecdotes is very useless unless you give us more than just your word.

i dont have photo of second one , Im on the right
i think there is "noticeable" difference in looks

Attachments

• fdsfdsfs.png
    fdsfdsfs.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 58
  • jghkjghkgh.png
    jghkjghkgh.png
    133 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
the guys posted by Pietro are not even chadlite tbh and they are giga slayers according to him
dude with good eyeare, got tier chin, good jaw and miface, good hair is not chadlite? WTF is chadlite then? You guys cope with underating dudes.
If one of 3 guys is not chadlite you're delusional, muh he hasn't opry eyes so he's normie

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
dude with good eyeare, got tier chin, good jaw and miface, good hair is not chadlite? WTF is chadlite then? You guys cope with underating dudes.
If one of 3 guys is not chadlite you're delusional, muh he hasn't opry eyes so he's normie
they are close to it but not
a 6 psl is like alarico

a 6.5/7+ is like @Aesthetic

yeah, anxiety and beta mannerisms are a huge no-no.

I'm non-NT (confirmed by mental health professionals), but I'm also low inhib and social, so can get away with lots of shit due to "oh he's just eccentric".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
yeah, anxiety and beta mannerisms are a huge no-no.

I'm non-NT (confirmed by mental health professionals), but I'm also low inhib and social, so can get away with lots of shit due to "oh he's just eccentric".
what holds u back from being nt (mental illnesses i’d imagine?)

Poland is a weird one for me. It is the one place where I used to have a lot of female friends in my youth and I was generally accepted and desired by them. I was very NT and extroverted but ugly in my youth.

Meanwhile in the netherlands I was treated like a total subhuman and women hated me. I always put this difference in how I was treated to the difference in status/money though. To these polish women I was a rich foreigner. To dutch girls I was a low-class slavic immigrant.

I consider moving to poland once I finish my education simply because the women there are prettier and have always treated me more nicely compared to these bitches here in the netherlands.

So you're living in Netherlands as well? People used to make fun of me for being from Slovakia, I don't get that many slays in Netherlands where as in Slovakia I slayed multiple chicks during summer, life was really good.

I can't wait to finish college and move back to Slovakia, srs

Edit: I just started college and I got so many new friends srs, getting invited to parties, drinks after class.. things have really changed for me these last 3 months

what holds u back from being nt (mental illnesses i’d imagine?)
Yes, I have mental illness on top of about 12 years wasted on incel forums. It does things to a brain. However when I'm out with normies I get social and forget about this shit and just enjoy life. I can be NT for a while but when people get to know me my non-NT quirks and mannerisms start showing off, but nobody gives me shit about it or at least it is super rare when they do.

But when I was non-NT + shy + introverted (during my teens) it was death sentence. I was bullied and shit.

So looksmaxxing and low inhibmaxxing turned me from shy introvert virgin to eccentric extrovert sex-haver who still posts on incels forums lmao.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2846 and bassfreak
Because in Eastern Europe M+S > L, and hookup culture is not strong here so people rely on their social circles in order to get mates, if you are aspie loner in EE IT'S OVER (ask me how I know this).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Yes, I have mental illness on top of about 12 years wasted on incel forums. It does things to a brain. However when I'm out with normies I get social and forget about this shit and just enjoy life. I can be NT for a while but when people get to know me my non-NT quirks and mannerisms start showing off, but nobody gives me shit about it or at least it is super rare when they do.

But when I was non-NT + shy + introverted (during my teens) it was death sentence. I was bullied and shit.

So looksmaxxing and low inhibmaxxing turned me from shy introvert virgin to eccentric extrovert sex-haver who still posts on incels forums lmao.
what mannerisms do u do?

So you're living in Netherlands as well? People used to make fun of me for being from Slovakia, I don't get that many slays in Netherlands where as in Slovakia I slayed multiple chicks during summer, life was really good.

I can't wait to finish college and move back to Slovakia, srs

Edit: I just started college and I got so many new friends srs, getting invited to parties, drinks after class.. things have really changed for me these last 3 months
yeah I live in the netherlands... was born here and always lived here. Used to go for long summer holidays to poland for a large part of my youth though and it was always 10 times better than anything I experienced in the netherlands.

Good your life is good man. I live in an austist city here now because I fell for the STEM!! meme so its over for me untill i get out of here.

what mannerisms do u do?
When I get too comfortable I start going on these psycho rants about some topics including black pill and shit and get way too agitated / stressed out / angry / violent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, bassfreak and Deleted member 2846
shit thread faggot

I am from the Czech Republic and looks are indeed the most important. Then it's the money. Being low inhib sure helps but it's not nearly as important.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
jestem z tobą bracie

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bassfreak and Pietrosiek
Because, Poland was an incel country

• JFL
Brutal blackpill

Poland is much better and easier than the Netherlands for me in terms of girls and Polish blokes are also nicer socially. Holland is crap for girls unless you are hyper NT or have a similar personality to Dutch girls which I do not.

Last edited:
Jesteś Z Polski OP?

Idk I think we dont have many good looking guys out here in Poland, maybe its slav pheno being dog shit.
Go on instagram and check tag polishboy and polishcouple, you can find cute girls with plain average guys who cannot even hairstylemax properly.

Anyhow there is no way you can inhibmax and be NT if you dont believe in your looks, if you are sub5 like me you can never be NT.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Jesteś Z Polski OP?

Idk I think we dont have many good looking guys out here in Poland, maybe its slav pheno being dog shit.
Go on instagram and check tag polishboy and polishcouple, you can find cute girls with plain average guys who cannot even hairstylemax properly.

Anyhow there is no way you can inhibmax and be NT if you dont believe in your looks, if you are sub5 like me you can never be NT.
but every slayer is gl

It's fucking over in the Netherlands as Slav unless you're legit chadlite/chad + money, status. Dutch women generally are also massively overrated and are as obnoxious as Americans. The standards here are ridiculous, and Slavic people are by default subhuman tier cause of the stigma. The moment people hear my last name they automatically assume > mafia, alcohol, poverty or violence.

Was in Amsterdam with a bunch of guys from Lithuania (2 gymmaxxed chadlites) their accents scared of women just like that. No chance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and prgfromnl
It's fucking over in the Netherlands as Slav unless you're legit chadlite/chad + money, status. Dutch women generally are also massively overrated and are as obnoxious as Americans. The standards here are ridiculous, and Slavic people are by default subhuman tier cause of the stigma. The moment people hear my last name they automatically assume > mafia, alcohol, poverty or violence.

Was in Amsterdam with a bunch of guys from Lithuania (2 gymmaxxed chadlites) their accents scared of women just like that. No chance.
It's not just Dutch girls but literally every dutchie hates EE people, if you mention poland for example you can hear and see the disgust in their face.. that's why if I go on the first date I make sure not to tell that bitch im from an EE country (I look like a typical dutchie, my dutch is also good enough because I study at an university)

Legit if I looked like a normal slav it would be even more over for me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
fucking polacks