Looks don't fix your mental issues and never will.

WhoAmIReally

WhoAmIReally

Gold
I'm a chadlite facially, 187 cm tall with 21.5 bideltoid, lean ripped gymmaxxed physique.
I had been with plenty of women, I had slain the bitches that are worshipped here like blue eyed fair skinned blondes (both of slavic and nordic heritage.)

It never made me happy, I feel empty, my dopamine receptors are completely fried, nothing makes me happy.
I just want to live in some cottage alone smoking weed till I die.
The only time I can let myself go and kind of enjoy is when I'm in deep sleep.
It had been over since my traumatic ruined childhood.

Happiness is an illusion, those who can live in that illusion are truly happy ones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymislife, horizontallytall, LooksReality and 14 others
If you were 6’2 lean gymmaxxed Chadlite you wouldn’t of found this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, garoupilled_, callisto and 6 others
That's not tall

That's not wide

Post face .

Ropemax .
I will ignore your sillyness besides ropemaxxing, that seems to be only legit path, but my animalistic survival instinct could never do that, I'd rather first take some people with me instead of just killing myself like a selfish fool.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
I agree. There's users here who have looksmaxxed significantly, but can't move past the abused dog life. You can change the outer appearance, but the abused dog will remain within.

Screenshot 2023 04 27 222502

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, subhuman incel, JawMogger and 9 others
Wtf im litterly chad facialy irl and 6'4 still I browse daily here because its fun, what's your piont

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, poopoohead, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
Listen little boy, I found this forum when it was quite different many years ago before you even knew of blackpill, I spent time here because I've seen the traits I posses being worshipped and it gave me ego fuel both here and in real life with women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, thereallegend and poopoohead
Wtf im litterly chad facialy irl and 6'4 still I browse daily here because its fun, what's your piont
And this, It can be entertaining, but not as It used to be when there were intelligent users like Wadlowmaxxing if anyone remembers him.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I agree. There's users here who have looksmaxxed significantly, but can't move past the abused dog life.

View attachment 2178389
Actually a lot of us are here for the fun, there is no place like this on the internet. And rarely there is censorship, hard to believe so many people here larp being non nt when in reality their jokes are outright ridiculously funny.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, thereallegend, garoupilled_ and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5.5psl, Unmoggablegingercel and 1 other person
My only question is : how did you became jacked

Happiness doesn't exist.

Discipline and success exists though.

Choose discipline. Happiness is merely temporary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 1901, garoupilled_ and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27932 and ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
Actually a lot of us are here for the fun, there is no place like this on the internet. And rarely there is censorship, hard to believe so many people here larp being non nt when in reality their jokes are outright ridiculously funny.
Correct, tbh actually incels.is has way more intelligent users in my opinion and is way more entertaining, but they had experienced way more harsh lives than people here, so that's what made them develop in a different or a "better" manner.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Ah yes and i am a 6.4 foot tall chad millionaire model with the bodycount of 1000+ woman

anywag
thats like a millionaire saying money don"t make you happy, STOP THE COPE

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Ah yes and i am a 6.4 foot tall chad millionaire model with the bodycount of 1000+ woman

anywag
thats like a millionaire saying money don"t make you happy, STOP THE COPE
That's the point foolish boy, once you have something it becomes "NORMAL."
When you have health, you take it for granted and same goes with everything in life.
Finding true peace and happiness takes a different approach that I didn't figure out yet.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Happiness doesn't exist.

Discipline and success exists though.

Choose discipline. Happiness is merely temporary.
Been disciplined with things like gym for many years, brought me a physique I truly wanted and now It just feels like I achieved nothing.

Correct, tbh actually incels.is has way more intelligent users in my opinion and is way more entertaining, but they had experienced way more harsh lives than people here, so that's what made them develop in a different or a "better" manner.
I've not tried there because misogyny over all just bottom teir men tbh looksmax.org is more memy and funny. And you have users like @Xangsane with 19 different alts all possessing expertise in phenoplasty.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Guarantee your not chad

• +1
Reactions: callisto and jflsnowdzz
My only question is : how did you became jacked
Years of working out obviously, focused on gymnastic rings, bars, weighted vest, some weights and some mma.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Been disciplined with things like gym for many years, brought me a physique I truly wanted and now It just feels like I achieved nothing.
How much how long, from what age to what age, what diet, how many times / week at the gym

How much how long, from what age to what age, what diet, how many times / week at the gym
To be honest I was ignoring the time.
I know I started at 19 with pull ups and running, over the time I was incorporating everything else.
There were months where I was working out 5-6 times a week and then there were months where I wasn't working out.
Just turned 25 few days ago, probably achieved an admirable physique within 2-3 years.
Diet did consist of trash for the first few years, was only minimum amount of time strict with it.
And I'm natural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Guarantee your not chad
Irl definitely yes. By psl standards probably as @the BULL suggested chadlite but it doesn't matter anyways to convince you in anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
To be honest I was ignoring the time.
I know I started at 19 with pull ups and running, over the time I was incorporating everything else.
There were months where I was working out 5-6 times a week and then there were months where I wasn't working out.
Just turned 25 few days ago, probably achieved an admirable physique within 2-3 years.
Diet did consist of trash for the first few years, was only minimum amount of time strict with it.
And I'm natural.
Ok ty 💪👍

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
Just ignore this retard. He claims his 6'1 height is "mogger" in the dinaric alps (where its the average height) and that being taller than that isn't ideal

Pretty much me tbh

• +1
Irl definitely yes. By psl standards probably as @the BULL suggested chadlite but it doesn't matter anyways to convince you in anything.

@5.5psl avereage chad / chadlite on org jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Pretty much me tbh
These people here cannot understand that admiration from females is absolutely nothing in life unless you have other things solved, it can be only a cherry on the cake at the end.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and WhoAmIReally
Then it must be my lack of centimeters in height that is causing this despair of life :feelswhy::feelswhy:
ignore the rotters, imma assume your stats in the post are true, you are right. Looks wont fix mental illness, you need to focus on that alone

• +1
I'm a chadlite facially, 187 cm tall with 21.5 bideltoid, lean ripped gymmaxxed physique.
I had been with plenty of women, I had slain the bitches that are worshipped here like blue eyed fair skinned blondes (both of slavic and nordic heritage.)

It never made me happy, I feel empty, my dopamine receptors are completely fried, nothing makes me happy.

Happiness is an illusion, those who can live in that illusion are truly happy ones.
pOsTeD bY:-

"WhoAmIReally"

• +1
Zyprexa awaits

are you that brea dude with the self improvement yt channel? mirin if so

Fuck off looksmaxing, seek true happiness

• Woah

Tall and good-looking. Life is easy mode for you and you still complain because of bad brain chemistry.

I am both ugly and mentally handicapped. My suffering is immeasurable.

Tall and good-looking. Life is easy mode for you and you still complain because of bad brain chemistry.

I am both ugly and mentally handicapped. My suffering is immeasurable.
There are people who have severe health handicaps and still find a way to the true joy, seems like when we finally realize our mortality through real health issues then we find a way to appreciate small things.