“Looks get you through the door”

R

rteme

Master
I don’t know why retards here underestimate this statement so much, it is insanely popular because it has truths to it

Good looking guys get cucked by inferior men all the time because being in a relationship is different than the dating market

The blackpill only covers the dating market correctly because of the insane hypergamy

Every time this happens these “bp” lose their shit
This guy who cucked Sean o cuck is not a Ltn he’s a htn at worst a mtn

And imagine you were in a relationship with Sean he’s so fucking blue pilled and a boring person and his voice sounds like a child

And no this doesn’t disprove shit and it happens so frequently

Attachments

• IMG_5031.jpeg
    IMG_5031.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
"And imagine you were in a relationship with Sean he’s so fucking blue pilled and a boring person and his voice sounds like a child"

I can imagine him being all serious and prudish

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and rteme
"And imagine you were in a relationship with Sean he’s so fucking blue pilled and a boring person and his voice sounds like a child"

No wonder the trend died down after they went on podcast jfl

But I can tell you that if Chico gets cucked like this it will be a different story, I can see Chico being extremely nt and maintaining a good relationship
That’s is when bp is complete bulshit

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

He's probably a little aspie and maybe even effeminate, you can tell he doesn't have an NT, masculine and low-inhib personality attractive to women. I've said it before, using male models as the ultimate example of ideal men to study/emulate isn't the right approach. Maybe just to understand face ratios and stuff for surgeries, but in the dating market it's clear being "psl-perfect" isn't the main factor. Women don't dream about male models, they dream about Hollywood actors who they have parasocial relationships with by watching their movies and shows.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and rteme
He's probably a little aspie, you can tell he doesn't have that masculine low-inhib personality attractive to women. I've said it before, using male models as the ultimate example of ideal men to study/emulate isn't the right approach. Maybe just to understand face ratios and stuff for surgeries, but in the dating market it's clear being "psl-perfect" isn't the main factor.
Any guy with a functioning brain can guess that but unfortunately population of retards is more so they get easily fooled.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, TechnoBoss and kanderior