Looks theory confirmed once again (foid just exposed herself)

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
So I asked my crush last week if would she chose me over her chad boyfriend if I had a way better personality than his,and guess what,she said no,and that I better not even try to compare myself to him.
Although she filled me with lies back in the day saying she cares about personality. She just exposed herself now lol.
Fuck this shit. Never believe women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 443, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
What

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 443 and 1 other person
The mere existence of a picture where I mog Barrett makes me happy
slayer tbh ngl

If he gets hit by a truck twice he would still mogs me in his worst angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
slayer tbh ngl

If he gets hit by a truck twice he would still mogs me in his worst angle
You have a decent 3/4s, though that's all I've seen. I wouldn't be so sure.

So I asked my crush last week if would she chose me over her chad boyfriend if I had a way better personality than his,and guess what,she said no,and that I better not even try to compare myself to him.
Although she filled me with lies back in the day saying she cares about personality. She just exposed herself now lol.
View attachment 43786
Damnnnn

• +1
View attachment 43786
Regardless of how looks theory works she's hardly going to openly admit that she'd take another guy over her current bf is she?

I know you're an emo youngcel but you must have @dogtown's cocktail sausage dick for an IQ if you reckon this means anything.

Regardless of how looks theory works she's hardly going to openly admit that she'd take another guy over her current bf is she?

I know you're an emo youngcel but you must have @dogtown's cocktail sausage dick for an IQ if you reckon this means anything.

• +1

I am not emo
I am @Zyros

• +1

I was gonna say this. You don't go after a taken woman anyway, what the hell?

• +1

Rent fucking free

• +1
You have a decent 3/4s, though that's all I've seen. I wouldn't be so sure.
i created a rate thread a while ago i will pm you

• +1