Looksmax decide how i should fix my sleep schedule:

Poll

• Total voters
depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
It‘s 4am and i have to wake up at 6:40am for an appointment, that‘s like 2 ½ shitty hours of sleep.

A: Stay up and wait till 10pm to go to sleep
(Consider i will be looksmined, have red eyes, prolly worsen skin)

B: Get home and take a big fat nap and try to sleep at around 10-12pm or even later (the cycle repeats itself)

Last edited:
There's literally no benefit to A unless staying up would prevent you from potentially oversleeping pass your appointment. Take a nap.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
You’re going to be groggy after taking a 2.5 hour nap. Take a 20 minute nap. IIRC, that’s the ideal power-nap length

B

• +1
Reactions: Jova
It‘s 4am and i have to wake up at 6:40am for an appointment, that‘s like 2 ½ shitty hours of sleep.

A: Stay up and wait till 10pm to go to sleep
(Consider i will be looksmined, have red eyes, prolly worsen skin)

B: Get home and take a big fat nap and try to sleep at around 10-12pm or even later (the cycle repeats itself)
A is ideal but it will be very hard and if you eat something you will fall asleep no matter how hard you try to stay awake

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
A is ideal but it will be very hard and if you eat something you will fall asleep no matter how hard you try to stay awake
you’re supposed to spam stimulants and go on walk or smth not ldar when you do a

Attempt option A or go to bed at like 6pm and stay asleep longer after. Never take naps without making sure you wake up if not it ruins your whole schedule yet again