LOOKSMAX HIERARCHY FOR CORPORATE SUCCESS

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
In corporate settings (using my finance internships in the US for anecdotal evidence), here are TWO TOP TRAITS to succeed in interviews, with clients, office politics, etc.

1. PHENOTYPE/RACE

It doesn't matter how tall or how much of a Chad you are PSL-wise, the 5'7 WASP framelet is going to do better in almost every instance than a 6'3 Tyrone or Chadullah. The only races or phenos that don't get taxed much relative to WASPs that aren't white are NEAs (especially Koreans and Japanese) and Indians (high caste ones with pale skin), because of their association/stereotype with being hardworking and smart.

Ranking:
1. WASP
---SIZEABLE GAP---
2. Western/Northern European (Nordic, Germanic, Dutch, French)
---SIZEABLE GAP---
3. Mediterranean
4. Northeast Asian
5. Indian (Pale Skin, High Caste)
--- LARGE GAP---
6. Southeast Asian
7. Hispanic
8. MENA
9. Indian (Dark Skin, Low Caste)
---SIZEABLE GAP---
10. Native
11. Black

2. HEIGHT

Frame/Physique doesn't matter because you're in business formal or casual clothing all the time and unironically being jacked or having broad bidelts makes you look like a meathead. Most US presidents have been over 183cm (6'0") and 30% of Fortune 500 CEOs are over 188cm (6'2"). This is the most important when commanding presence in the office.

The ideal height without getting negatively
impacted due to ergonomics or a "scary" factor from both genders is probably 6'4" or 6'5".

--------------

I wore dress shoes that gave 3 inches from tallmenshoes.com during my internships that turned me from a 6'1" slightly below average height guy (compared to other young WASPs, Nordics and Germanics from upper class backgrounds in my office) to a 6'4" mogger that commanded attention in meetings and had his opinions heard out/respected.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 8771, forevermirin and 3 others
Brutal not getting a female i can take but corporate success is everything

Ok

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 24410
Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector and ascension
skin color is not correlated with caste in indians

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and WanderingBurro
I wore dress shoes that gave 3 inches from tallmenshoes.com during my internships that turned me from a 6'1" slightly below average height guy (compared to other young WASPs, Nordics and Germanics from upper class backgrounds in my office) to a 6'4" mogger that commanded attention in meetings and had his opinions heard out/respected.
Then after a year you will get plantar fasciitis and be forced to wear normal shoes. Everyone will notice that something is wrong as you shrink to 6'1 manlet height. Most will understand what's wrong but will not confront you about directly. People will be passively aggressive to you and respect you less. Now you can leave your job, go to a physiotherapist, wait 3 months to heal and get another job. Repeat the whole process. It's called corporate mog maxxing.

You complete fucking retard, if you are talking about north america (which is the only place one should try and get into business tbh), then blacks and hispanics replace northeast asians and pale indians at num 4 and 5 respectively.

Once the interviewer knows your indian it doesn't matter if you are pale or not, it is over. And asian discrimination at an all time high, even worse than blacks in a corporate setting. And natives are just despised 'nuff said:
1. WASP
---SIZEABLE GAP---
---SIZEABLE GAP---
3. Mediterranean
4. Black
5. Hispanic
--- LARGE GAP---
6. Northeast Asian
7. Southeast Asian
8. MENA
9. Indian (Pale Skin, High Caste)
---SIZEABLE GAP---
10. Native
11. Indian (Dark Skin, Low Caste)

Then after a year you will get plantar fasciitis and be forced to wear normal shoes. Everyone will notice that something is wrong as you shrink to 6'1 manlet height. Most will understand what's wrong but will not confront you about directly. People will be passively aggressive to you and respect you less. Now you can leave your job, go to a physiotherapist, wait 3 months to heal and get another job. Repeat the whole process. It's called corporate mog maxxing.
nigga are you retarded? women wear heels everyday which are even more extreme (feet angles wise) than lifts and theyre perfectly fine

that turned me from a 6'1" slightly below average height guy to a 6'4" mogger that commanded attention in meetings and had his opinions heard out/respected.
american loop GIF

nigga are you retarded? women wear heels everyday which are even more extreme (feet angles wise) than lifts and theyre perfectly fine
I wore tall shoes for 6 months and got medically diagnosed plantar fasciitis which hasn't healed after years. You will get it eventually, with continued use of 3'' lifts.

I've been wearing tall shoes for 6 months and now I've have medically diagnosed plantar fasciitis. You will get it eventually, with continued use of 3'' lifts.
explain how women magically avoid this problem with high heels?

You complete fucking retard, if you are talking about north america (which is the only place one should try and get into business tbh), then blacks and hispanics replace northeast asians and pale indians at num 4 and 5 respectively.

Once the interviewer knows your indian it doesn't matter if you are pale or not, it is over. And asian discrimination at an all time high, even worse than blacks in a corporate setting. And natives are just despised 'nuff said:
1. WASP
---SIZEABLE GAP---
---SIZEABLE GAP---
3. Mediterranean
4. Black
5. Hispanic
--- LARGE GAP---
6. Northeast Asian
7. Southeast Asian
8. MENA
---SIZEABLE GAP---
10. Native
are you stupid? im talking about top tier corporations without hordes of tyrones and pedros (especially in management who will be making hiring & promotion decisions)

JFL if you think a tyrone or pedro will be better in a corporate environment than the phenos i ranked above the, maybe theyll get an interview because of affirmative action but theres no "diversity quotas" when it comes to promotions OR landing clients/sales

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman and midlatinocel
But wouldn't companies be interested in giving opportunities to blacks or other minorities because of the inclusion quota and progressive culture?

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
But wouldn't companies be interested in giving opportunities to blacks or other minorities because of the inclusion quota and progressive culture?
not past the interview/initial hiring stage and only in very small numbers for diversity programs

Idk how different America is to Australia but in my experience being a woman is just ez mode because they hire for diversity, also HR tend to be women a lot of the time so getting past the initial screening is a lot easier.

Lots of people I know who are guys studying eng can't find an unpaid internship which is req for their degree while girls just apply and get offers ez, haven't heard of a single girl struggle to get an internship.

Also I think its actually detrimental to be white, because most people working in tech here are not white. It is true that the absolute top positions tend to be white people though

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, AngryShortMale and Foreverbrad
nope, i know insanely darkskinned brahmins and insaley light skinned dalits personally.
yes but those are exceptions. to say there is no correlation bw skin color and caste in india is false.

its most evident in states like bengal and tamil nadu where the native population is mostly dark but the brahmins are light. in north west india it is less correlated since jats/gujjars arent consider upper caste

1. WASP
---SIZEABLE GAP---
---SIZEABLE GAP---
3. Mediterranean
4. Black
5. Hispanic
--- LARGE GAP---
6. Northeast Asian
7. Southeast Asian
8. MENA
---SIZEABLE GAP---
10. Native
Lol no, northeast asians are treated pretty well

I would say based on what I saw:

1. WASP and Ashkenazi Jew
2. Western/Northern European
3. Northeast Asian
4. Mediterranean, Castizo Hispanic, Light MENA, Slav, Other Jews
5. Indian (Light Brown Skin or Pale Skin)
6. Southeast Asian
7. Mestizo Hispanic
8. Black
9. Indian (Dark Brown Skin)
10. Native
11. Dark MENA
12. Aboriginal

Brutal how much ethnicity conditions our life, over for ethnics like me

yes but those are exceptions. to say there is no correlation bw skin color and caste in india is false.

its most evident in states like bengal and tamil nadu where the native population is mostly dark but the brahmins are light. in north west india it is less correlated since jats/gujjars arent consider upper caste
they are not exceptions.

ive seen all kinds of caste with totally different colors.

even in tamil nadu there are extremely lightskinned dalits, literally pale af. and darkskinned to the max brahmins.

Idk how different America is to Australia but in my experience being a woman is just ez mode because they hire for diversity, also HR tend to be women a lot of the time so getting past the initial screening is a lot easier.

Lots of people I know who are guys studying eng can't find an unpaid internship which is req for their degree while girls just apply and get offers ez, haven't heard of a single girl struggle to get an internship.

Also I think its actually detrimental to be white, because most people working in tech here are not white. It is true that the absolute top positions tend to be white people though
yeah but thats just getting your foot into the door, which favors some ethnics (BBCs, hispanics, natives, MENA in some cases) and women, but not when it comes to actually climbing the corporate ladder over a 40 year career because the people above you are going to be male WASPs.

they are not exceptions.

ive seen all kinds of caste with totally different colors.

even in tamil nadu there are extremely lightskinned dalits, literally pale af. and darkskinned to the max brahmins.
that is just false bro. anecdotal evidence aside, there are even studies on this shit.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

3. Northeast Asian
6. Southeast Asian
7. Mestizo Hispanic
8. Black
10. Native
11. Dark MENA
12. Aboriginal

What's the difference between native and aboriginal

Also JFL at putting jews with WASPs, not only are WASPs the socioeconomic ruling class in the US, jews are almost always recessed manlet framelet birdcels, nevermind when you compare them to an average 6'3 ivy league rugby/rowing WASP chad

lmao all ur theories go out the window when i see with my eyes.
im good.
yeah sure believe your biased sample size over a study on 2k people. explains your donald trump avi ig.

What's the difference between native and aboriginal

Also JFL at putting jews with WASPs, not only are WASPs the socioeconomic ruling class in the US, jews are almost always recessed manlet framelet birdcels, nevermind when you compare them to an average 6'3 ivy league rugby/rowing WASP chad
"Natives" are Native Americans and "Aboriginals" are Aboriginal Australians

And yes, Jews aren't as good looking as WASP and white people in general, but when it comes to socioeconomic issues, Ashkenazi Jews are overrepresented in positions of power.

• +1
3. Northeast Asian
Wow you sure can totally differentiate a Slav from WASP or Western/North Euro, not like they're all just white anyway

yeah but thats just getting your foot into the door, which favors some ethnics (BBCs, hispanics, natives, MENA in some cases) and women, but not when it comes to actually climbing the corporate ladder over a 40 year career because the people above you are going to be male WASPs.
Yeah but not getting your foot in the door ends your career before it begins (like dating for subhumans)

In corporate settings (using my finance internships in the US for anecdotal evidence), here are TWO TOP TRAITS to succeed in interviews, with clients, office politics, etc.

1. PHENOTYPE/RACE

It doesn't matter how tall or how much of a Chad you are PSL-wise, the 5'7 WASP framelet is going to do better in almost every instance than a 6'3 Tyrone or Chadullah. The only races or phenos that don't get taxed much relative to WASPs that aren't white are NEAs (especially Koreans and Japanese) and Indians (high caste ones with pale skin), because of their association/stereotype with being hardworking and smart.

Ranking:
1. WASP
---SIZEABLE GAP---
---SIZEABLE GAP---
3. Mediterranean
4. Northeast Asian
--- LARGE GAP---
6. Southeast Asian
7. Hispanic
8. MENA
---SIZEABLE GAP---
10. Native
11. Black

2. HEIGHT

Frame/Physique doesn't matter because you're in business formal or casual clothing all the time and unironically being jacked or having broad bidelts makes you look like a meathead. Most US presidents have been over 183cm (6'0") and 30% of Fortune 500 CEOs are over 188cm (6'2"). This is the most important when commanding presence in the office.

impacted due to ergonomics or a "scary" factor from both genders is probably 6'4" or 6'5".

--------------

Ranking:
1. WASP
---SIZEABLE GAP---
---SIZEABLE GAP---
3. Mediterranean
4. Northeast Asian
--- LARGE GAP---
6. Southeast Asian
7. Hispanic
8. MENA
---SIZEABLE GAP---
10. Native
11. Black

I don't know what I'd be. I'm mixed (primarily MENA and white but with a smaller amount of black)
I have a very ethnically ambiguous appearance

1. WASP
---SIZEABLE GAP---
---SIZEABLE GAP---
3. Mediterranean
4. Black
5. Hispanic
--- LARGE GAP---
6. Northeast Asian
7. Southeast Asian
8. MENA
---SIZEABLE GAP---
10. Native
I don't know what I'd be. I'm mixed (primarily MENA and white but with a smaller amount of black)

3. Northeast Asian
6. Southeast Asian
7. Mestizo Hispanic
8. Black
10. Native
11. Dark MENA
12. Aboriginal

are you stupid? im talking about top tier corporations without hordes of tyrones and pedros (especially in management who will be making hiring & promotion decisions)

JFL if you think a tyrone or pedro will be better in a corporate environment than the phenos i ranked above the, maybe theyll get an interview because of affirmative action but theres no "diversity quotas" when it comes to promotions OR landing clients/sales
dumbass I was talking about large corporations as that is what i've seen, real top tier corporations are faceless, they dont give af. They see employees and employers alike as pawns, with which to drive a profit and please investors.

They dont care if you are aboriginal or anglo, if one of the two can give them a higher ROI however small a margin it is, that's who they are hiring or placing in managerial positions.

JFL if you think dumb shit like this applies in the corporate world on a regular basis. I'm white and male, if what you said was true I would be overjoyed but you have yet to swallow the real blackpill.

dumbass I was talking about large corporations as that is what i've seen, real top tier corporations are faceless, they dont give af. They see employees and employers alike as pawns, with which to drive a profit and please investors.

They dont care if you are aboriginal or anglo, if one of the two can give them a higher ROI however small a margin it is, that's who they are hiring or placing in managerial positions.

JFL if you think dumb shit like this applies in the corporate world on a regular basis. I'm white and male, if what you said was true I would be overjoyed but you have yet to swallow the real blackpill.
Where would I fit in?
I'm mixed (primarily MENA and white but with a smaller amount of black)

3. Northeast Asian
6. Southeast Asian
7. Mestizo Hispanic
8. Black
10. Native
11. Dark MENA
12. Aboriginal

Ur putting MENA alongside Slavs JFLLL

Wow you sure can totally differentiate a Slav from WASP or Western/North Euro, not like they're all just white anyway
All of those categories you mentioned have different surnames and physically look different phenotype-wise.

Someone with a last name like Kennedy is totally different than Vanderhoof, which is different than von Braun, which is different than Eriksson, which is different yet again from Smirnov

Also JFL if you think you won't get asked questions that reveals your background by colleagues like which boarding school you went to, where your family summers, where your cottage is located, etc

All of those categories you mentioned have different surnames and physically look different phenotype-wise.

Someone with a last name like Kennedy is totally different than Vanderhoof, which is different than von Braun, which is different than Eriksson, which is different yet again from Smirnov

Also JFL if you think you won't get asked questions that reveals your background by colleagues like which boarding school you went to, where your family summers, where your cottage is located, etc
What about typical sandnigga last names?

1. PHENOTYPE/RACE

Ranking:
1. WASP
---SIZEABLE GAP---
---SIZEABLE GAP---
3. Mediterranean
4. Northeast Asian
--- LARGE GAP---
6. Southeast Asian
7. Hispanic
8. MENA
---SIZEABLE GAP---
10. Native
11. Black

2. HEIGHT

--------------

0. Ashkenazi Jews

• +1