Looksmax.org increases autism and lowers self steem lmao

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Like every time I talk with someone I mention incel world views even some autist words and I don't consider myself good looking anymore, just a normie (the truth). I even scare girls away by saying I'm not enough for her, that I don't have a job... Any of us noticed how our language changed after rotting on org? I think I'm in my lowest life point rn but I'm glad that I discovered the blackpill and everything I need now is money for my surgeries and supplements.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, RAMU KAKA, ominion and 4 others
even if u ascend just know chad didnt need to do all of this autistic shit

• +1
Reactions: ominion, dna_cel and 97baHater
even if u ascend just know chad didnt need to do all of this autistic shit
Honestly I would like to blackpill everyone but they seem too into the bluepill "real love exists" mindset

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, dna_cel and Anth0ny
Honestly I would like to blackpill everyone but they seem too into the bluepill "real love exists" mindset
it does but its starting to get more rare nowadays because of social media brainrotting ppl

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Klasik01
it does but its starting to get more rare nowadays because of social media brainrotting ppl
I think every male should be blackpilled, in that sense OF whores won't receive enough money to live as rich ppl because some simp incels wanted to jerk off.

• +1
Reactions: ominion
I think every male should be blackpilled, in that sense OF whores won't receive enough money to live as rich ppl because some simp incels wanted to jerk off.
of whores are only getting richer, subhuman incels simps are becoming more common

• +1
Reactions: ominion
i became more nt rn

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and Klasik01
it's true this site is horrible for your self-esteem because you begin to costantly doubt and second-guess yourself. but you need to realise most shit here is being exaggerated and a not small part of users here are terminally autistic teenagers who try to out-edge one another with more extreme and radical hot takes, another part is jealous truecels who want to bring everybody down and rate literal world-class supermodels as "strong MTN" JFL

do study the blackpill but don't take what retards write here as fact especially with rating other people or their """"advice"""" with women, unless someone proves himself to know what he's talking about

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back