looksmax.org... is the true bottom of the barrel of (sub)humanity

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Banned
looksmax.org is without a doubt the worst website in the history of the internet. I have never seen such an agglomeration of stupidity and wretchedness anywhere else, nor would have imagined that so much ugliness — mental, and no doubt also physical — could be possible in this world if I had never come across it. And they are all fully aware of this, which is why they prefer to remain anonymous, and almost immediately trash everything that they write, since they know it's rubbish. We are talking about individuals so weak and fearful that even the nicknames used by forum users feel too restrictive and oppressive to them. Individuals so slow and incoherent that they don't want others to be able to connect even as much as two of their posts together and hold them accountable for some measure of logic between them. This is the true bottom of the barrel of (sub)humanity. And that's why I keep an eye on it from time to time. You couldn't even meet such idiots in the street, since people in the street possess at least the minimum amount of strength required to leave their rooms and walk around.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, chosen-one and lilxder2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 4bhii, wishIwasSalludon, HighClassMaxing and 4 others
agreed

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Average Aryan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
ADONISSSS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and Whitepill_Saint
DNR 7k reps self hateful faggot

• WTF
Hmm I wonder where I’ve seen that exact post before?

• JFL