looksmax.org

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
I don't mean to sound like an old jaded fuck, preaching the past with inability to adapt/improve, but I've noticed a heavy decline in overall thread/member quality in the past 1-2 months or so. I've joined last october and for a few months I've enjoyed reading interesting discussions about blackpill and actual looksmaxing methods with people, who had growth-oriented mindset, none of that self-pity/hate or validation whore toxicity, but things have turned in the opposite direction and I've found myself enjoying my time considerably less. I'm not implying that I'm leaving or anything, but I'm interested in your opinion regarding this topic, so....

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RedPilledStemcel, mojopin and 3 others
Cuz we already know what we need to know. No need to spew the same shit over and over. If a member has a new question I’ll answer it but no point in treating the posters like little kids and giving them everything

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Kenma and Deleted member 656
all weebfaggots nedd to be purged

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, looksmaxxtocope, dogtown and 5 others
Everything is covered already everything that is out there is out, All is known covering it again would just be copy and paste at this point, There is no other tactic or magic potion that has new discoveries to get better with girls or look better. Some people just dont want to face the truth, Or either are delusional as hell keep posting pics of them self's because they refuse to believe they are just average looking, Rest is all cope.

We all know what we need to do for our selfs, Either take action or keep living in la la land. That getting want you want might just fall in your lap by pure coincidence.... Some dudes are just fucked others have more hope... its just simple its not super complicated that others make it seem, its Either 1 or 0, either on or off. Facing the truth people just dont wanna do.. because it hurts. Either you have it or you dont.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and mojopin
Can agree, it went downhill. Still a good time tho
Everything is covered already everything that is out there is out, All is known covering it again would just be copy and paste at this point, There is other tactic or magic potion that has new discoveries to get better with girls or look better. Some people just dont want to face the truth, Or either are delusional as hell keep posting pics of them self's because they refuse to believe they are just average looking, Rest is all cope.

We all know what we need to do for our selfs, Either take action or keep living in la la land. That getting want you want might just fall in your lap by pure coincidence.... Some dudes are just fucked others have more hope... its just simple its not super complicated that others make it seem, its Either 1 or 0, either on or off. Facing the truth people just dont wanna do.. because it hurts. Either you have it or you dont.

Self pity? Well that could be due to the fact that all the banned members from incels.is move here after being exiled from their promised land. I came here for legitimate maxxing advice though, still technically a refugee but I don't spout "go ER" "its over" nor "rope" meemees. Well let me go back on that, I probably did at one point but I rarely do lol.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Autist
Self pity? Well that could be due to the fact that all the banned members from incels.is move here after being exiled from their promised land. I came here for legitimate maxxing advice though, still technically a refugee but I don't spout "go ER" "its over" nor "rope" meemees. Well let me go back on that, I probably did at one point but I rarely do lol.
You look like the chill stoner in the corner of the party who fucks hot but rowdy chicks so you don’t belong on .is anyway

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
@knajjd
Deporting everyone

• +1
u look like that dud who smokes weed secretly in the corner and carefully fyks hot chiks so u dont belong to .is

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin and Deleted member 611
You look like the chill stoner in the corner of the party who fucks hot but rowdy chicks so you don’t belong on .is anyway
Thank you for the compliment kind sir:feelshah: but I've never gotten drunk or high in my life, well that's a lie I did take a few extra anti depressants once, a little more than prescribed

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Thank you for the compliment kind sir:feelshah: but I've never gotten drunk or high in my life, well that's a lie I did take a few extra anti depressants once, a little more than prescribed
I made a joke about how I was a stoner last year and no one got it and rather than explaining it was a joke I felt it was less awkward to go along with it and ended up smoking a shit ton of weed at some random girl’s house and then never saw her again. Was weird af

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 611
u look like that dud who smokes weed secretly in the corner and carefully fyks hot chiks so u dont belong to .is

ignored

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Deleted member 611 and androidcel
Its mostly going to downhill from here tbh. Most of the interestig threads and theories have already been made.

Most of the memebers came here for a rating or for particular advice, once got it then theres not much else to do that shitpost tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, mojopin and 1 other person
I made a joke about how I was a stoner last year and no one got it and rather than explaining it was a joke I felt it was less awkward to go along with it and ended up smoking a shit ton of weed at some random girl’s house and then never saw her again. Was weird af
People irl and online say I'm a super autist so I went along with it and played with toys on camera for an entire weekend on my yt channel because it was funny:coffee:

People irl and online say I'm a super autist so I went along with it and played with toys on camera for an entire weekend on my yt channel because it was funny:coffee:
did u cofee me?:coffee:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
did u cofee me?:coffee:
I bet knajjd added this emoj
4374 8d268ed8fb009094ca1a739df4b90fb6

@knajjd
Deporting everyone
2qez6k

• +1
Reactions: Autist
in every forum there are less serious ones.
But well yeah, some users need to leave. It's ok to joke, but someone is really annoying, spamming the same threads, or 198 threads with the same pics asking different things when the first one that they opened would be more than perfect.

• +1