LOOKSMAX WHORE MOG BATTLE

WHO MOGS??

• PAKI WHORE

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • GAY ALIEN

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
@egoy don't forget my prior comments. it really isn't safe for you when i show up(in minecraft) subhuman btw
Soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and goat2x
That doesn’t automatically make you a 9/10 just because 8 out of 10 women are overweight doesn’t mean any thing
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Not surprised that the ethnic one lost, ethnics always lose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 7926 and 3 others
anyone who voted second is dumb as shit.
she's a truecel.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Copeful and goat2x
Who has the second bitches ig man I need that shit for real.

• Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Not surprised that the ethnic one lost, ethnics always lose.
Ethnics can never win,

b....b...but Muh ethnics are attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Golang
@egoy
I love you and want to stop being an incel so I can be with you. My average sized penis is throbbing as I type this. I could be the Prince Charles to your Princess Diana, although I mog Prince Charles who has a narrow skull and low zygos. I am a PSL 3 with an average sized penis as I mentioned before. I am unemployed and a kissless virgin so we will have to take it slow until I’m ready

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 9852, Golang and 2 others
@egoy
I love you and want to stop being an incel so I can be with you. My average sized penis is throbbing as I type this. I could be the Prince Charles to your Princess Diana, although I mog Prince Charles who has a narrow skull and low zygos. I am a PSL 3 with an average sized penis as I mentioned before. I am unemployed and a kissless virgin so we will have to take it slow until I’m ready
You can have her bro much love

• Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Yourlordandsaviorrealjesus 808731022027378142175456920601463703628046n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 9380
Fuark I would rape egoy ngl

@Brandoliteslayer @egoy

1st because the 2nd is a giant whore.

The first option mog, looks like a smart and cute girl, the second looks like he gang bangs Chad and still looks like a child.
Are they really users?Jfl, every woman who infiltrates here should be exposed like that

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back