Looksmaximus passes away from cancer

Lol he was a 6’4 chad in his prime, slaying off the RTT lifestyle. Then he went bald and adopted a life of Whoremaxxing, many girls on tinder(EE, SA) would ask why he was offering money as a handsome guy. Dude looked somewhat like a taller Thurston when young. I remember seeing the roidmaxx transformation vid (Natty HTN -> Roided Chad)

Sperg + Bald(roids): NT men would have a great life with his base (tall, HTN, broad)

Archived vids

Are you kidding me? 4 videos only were archived???

best dancer among all cancer patients just came back:

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Elvisandreaa
he was such a based man

never heard of him. he is irrelevant

He's still alive. I do wish he would make a come back though, he streamed around late September last time

He's still alive. I do wish he would make a come back though, he streamed around late September last time
I can't tell you how much I miss his livestreams

• +1
Reactions: hirochan
I can't tell you how much I miss his livestreams
its pure lifefuel, its the post-blackpill cope many of us needed. Too bad he deleted/kicked people out of his telegram channel as well, lots of interesting comments and whore reports, I miss both so much.

its pure lifefuel, its the post-blackpill cope many of us needed. Too bad he deleted/kicked people out of his telegram channel as well, lots of interesting comments and whore reports, I miss both so much.
yeah I was banned for being too high IQ even before he went crazy