Do it please
Screenshot 20220328 2127452
to
Screenshot 20220217 2055312
, all in 2 months with insane giga doses of calcium + k2 + d3 + hgh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 13787, Nautica and 5 others
damn looks unreal which hgh you talking about mk677 ?

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
so if i will start doing steroid cycle :test + mk 677 my bones will grow asf ? with bonesmahsing ofc

so if i will bonesmash my cheekbones for a while like 2 years it will be with me like next 10 years +???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Prince88, chawaje and 2 others
damn looks unreal which hgh you talking about mk677 ?
Mk677 and sometimes with cjc 1295 dac when I have the money. It will aslo grow your ears and nose and fuck up your harmony , you might end up looking more ogre than me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Korea

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-001128~2.png
    Screenshot_20220216-001128~2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220314-232342~2.png
    Screenshot_20220314-232342~2.png
    611.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220217-120101~2.png
    Screenshot_20220217-120101~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 13787, Prince88 and 2 others
Do it please
retard hes trolling you , he probably got something else done and saying that to trick you into hitting yourself in the face, but yes swelling is permanent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Birdcell
How many times a week? and how hard?
Pretty hard tbh , you need strong swelling and bruises , use something hard like a hammer , but don't break anything and don't hit the nerves

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and chawaje
Yea it works but you will over-time feel mentally dull at points. When I am woken up out of deep sleep I usually yell in a loud grizzly voice, but I never remember it. I only remember the fogginess of my mind after being woken up.

No fucking way...
now i agree with you more about chewing but i also want to hear birdcells perspective because we are experimenting here after all and finding a breakthrough stuff

now i agree with you more about chewing but i also want to hear birdcells perspective because we are experimenting here after all and finding a breakthrough stuff
I straight up thought you were smarter than this bro.

You cannot tell those are faceapp morphs?

I straight up thought you were smarter than this bro.

You cannot tell those are faceapp morphs?
bro i cant tell shit thats why i ask more knowledgable people then me im just a teen trying to fuck a becky

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Korea
bro i cant tell shit thats why i ask more knowledgable people then me im just a teen trying to fuck a becky
Well, I can easily confirm hitting yourself with a hammer with not help.

Ok if being honest the only 100% confirmed thing rn is chewing. It thickens the ramus and will make it somewhat longer , also the masseter grow which give Illusion of wider jaw
You need osteoblasts and ostoeclast proliferation. For this as said you need pressure and force on bone + all thes important bone building stuff like calcium , zink , k2 mk4 , d3 , hgh and IGF-1

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ok if being honest the only 100% confirmed thing rn is chewing. It thickens the ramus and will make it somewhat longer , also the masseter grow which give Illusion of wider jaw
You need osteoblasts and ostoeclast proliferation. For this as said you need pressure and force on bone + all thes important bone building stuff like calcium , zink , k2 mk4 , d3 , hgh and IGF-1
I bonesmash and it works.
Went from no hooding to hooding , I can get more hooding but don't wanna hide my upper eyelashes.

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell