looksmaxing is cope for the most part

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
dye for eyebrows, dye for eyelashes, hair growth serums, skin care, supplements for coloring or tanning, medications for hairloss or transplant, gymmaxxing, lasik/lasek, proper haircut, fashionmaxxing and moneymaxxing should be your goal. aka stuff every normie does and knows for a decade already.

this are the only things you can do for a „low“ budget, this are the only things 99% of this forum will max do

rhinos are uncanny mostly, jaw surgeries are expensive and hit or miss, dont get me started on eye surgeries, nobody will get LL and nobody will find a holy grail to fix everything like mewing

everytime i look at the looksmaxing section of this forum i cringe because theres never something new. always the same shit over and over again

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster, mike21 and 19 others
Looskmaxxing, focusing on financial Freedom, all jewish scams. Everything Is predetermined at birth but élites want you to keep coping instead of going ER on their asses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, borismonster, AscensionUwU and 12 others
just transition

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 51465, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
This or rope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, piec, SoundnVision and 6 others
jaw implants , lycopene , lattise , minox , roids and you are set for htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and buflek
looksmaxign only works if you have great base and want to fix minor failos that are fixable and will make you better looking. otherwise looksmaxing is a total cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 51465, AscensionUwU and 1 other person
K shami, salludon, astrosky , amnesia and a few others did the real looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
wdym by this
that mewing is cope after like 15 but so many still think its a holy grail to get to chad level meanwhile it wont do shit after being young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Jarate and yeeyeeslayer
that mewing is cope after like 15 but so many still think its a holy grail to get to chad level meanwhile it wont do shit after being young
Explain salludons ascension then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, sub5c3l, buflek and 1 other person
Explain salludons ascension then
htn base and had luck with a good surgeon + softmaxes. if it was that easy every htn could get to chad level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 60224 and mayo mogger
dye for eyebrows, dye for eyelashes, hair growth serums, skin care, supplements for coloring or tanning, medications for hairloss or transplant, gymmaxxing, lasik/lasek, proper haircut, fashionmaxxing and moneymaxxing should be your goal. aka stuff every normie does and knows for a decade already.

this are the only things you can do for a „low“ budget, this are the only things 99% of this forum will max do

rhinos are uncanny mostly, jaw surgeries are expensive and hit or miss, dont get me started on eye surgeries, nobody will get LL and nobody will find a holy grail to fix everything like mewing

everytime i look at the looksmaxing section of this forum i cringe because theres never something new. always the same shit over and over again
bring back bonesmashing theory?

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
just transition
How many osteotomies (after EASE to improve my base) to make me a nordic ogre fogger with a penis?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
htn base and had luck with a good surgeon + softmaxes.
Proof that he got surgery also what surgeries u think he got

• JFL
Reactions: Jarate
Proof that he got surgery also what surgeries u think he got
probably implants or fillers

proof? he is the only person in 5 years who has legitimately gotten results from „mewing“ not a single person on any forum has gotten improvements apart from a raised hyoid bone

• +1
Reactions: Jarate

proof? he is the only person in 5 years who has legitimately gotten results from „mewing“ not a single person on any forum has gotten improvements apart from a raised hyoid bone
He apparently started at 19 too

i started at 20 and didnt get any results
I don’t get it if he got fillers and surgery why not just admit it?? What’s the shame in that it’s a looksmaxxing forum??? Fuck this curry for lying and give ppl false hope and gate keeping

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, buflek and sub5c3l

do you think the hundreds of people reporting changes are just brainwashing themselves? genuine question btw. maybe placebo effect changes? what about wolff's law application with hard mewing (softmewing is cope after puberty i know).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and buflek
I don’t get it if he got fillers and surgery why not just admit it?? What’s the shame in that it’s a looksmaxxing forum??? Fuck this curry for lying and give ppl false hope and gate keeping
chill about curries man some people will not like it

• Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
do you think the hundreds of people reporting changes are just brainwashing themselves? genuine question btw. maybe placebo effect changes? what about wolff's law application with hard mewing (softmewing is cope after puberty i know).
people like to see change where nothing happened. people change lightning, angle and lenses and think they made gains but just fuck with themselves.

wolfs law only makes a bone harder afaik

Mewing does nothing for almost everyone

One word: Cope

so tell me, what have you done apart from the stuff i mentioned?
Just sofmaxxed never hardmaxed because I don’t think I need to imo

Just sofmaxxed never hardmaxed because I don’t think I need to imo
so thats the point of the thread. softmaxes are known all around the world and the average normie does most of them (like skincare, hairmaxing etc) because its wide spread information

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
there's cheap diy methods to alter the face but everyone here is too high inhib to do it.

• +1
there is always someone who looksmaxxed more and is still incel and there is always someone who never looksmaxxed and slays

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, uglysub8male, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others

i started at 20 and didnt get any results
Don’t waste time with them, it’s obvious he got surgery
Mewing will do many things and again, it will not bring your chin forwards ( i have biobloc)

• +1
astro sky? penuom??

• JFL
astro sky? penuom??
This dude did way more than mewing - including bonesmashing and pulling very hard with leverage
I know it because I saw his deleted videos and insta posts where he told everything he did
But he was not recessed in the first place

Its cope because your eyes look utter shit

You need to have a little fix buddy boyo

I’ve recently said that looksmaxxing will only have an effect if you’re average or slightly below in looks, not if you’re truly ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and buflek
I’ve recently said that looksmaxxing will only have an effect if you’re average or slightly below in looks, not if you’re truly ugly
yep because htns and chadlites are usually already softmaxed to the bone and truecels will stay truecels even with every possible softmax most of the time

htn base and had luck with a good surgeon + softmaxes. if it was that easy every htn could get to chad level
Ok if he posted his before pics would you say the same thing as in he is HTN?

Fuck you nigga, if u put effort in and followed the advice u would look objectively better

Fuck you nigga, if u put effort in and followed the advice u would look objectively better
i put effort in now

already ordered lash dye, eyebrows dye, astaxanthin for coloring, gonna microneedle again (got m9), gym 5x a week, starting low dose fin again, also ordered products to make my own topical vitamin c serum

will see how it goes. might need to add lash serum cuz my lower lashes are short as fuck.

in summer i cut to 10-11%

might start injecting myself with threads/fillers soon as some members on here have adviced me

• +1
looksmaxign only works if you have great base and want to fix minor failos that are fixable and will make you better looking. otherwise looksmaxing is a total cope.
The only real looksmax is leanmaxxing. But again, a good base is crucial. Unless youre doing some major mistake some like me (I used to think big eyes are better so would wide open my more compact eyes at 14...looked like a trucel). If youre not doing smthn like that and youre lean but still cant get play, sorry brudda its over.