Looksmaxing is too mainstream!

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Faceless
My mother told me in the car she had seen on youtube different exercises you can do to improve your jaw and zygo muscles for a stronger face. I just replied "Hmm, yeah I think I've seen it once or twice". JFL at Syrianhorso and James fucking Assfire for making looksmaxing mainstream when you got 50 year olds finding it on their FYPs. Can't make this shit up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Banderacell, Ryldoo IS COPING, Clark69 and 13 others
Beat her until she forgets

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 43934 and 4 others
She told me the same thing last night

No Tag No Care

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Aypo129 and HarrierDuBois
Also Couple Months Ago My Cousin Said I Do Mewing JFL When I Just Got Lean :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and HarrierDuBois
Soft maxxing is mostly cope expect leanmaxxing so who cares

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Nick.Harte, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Amnesiamaxxing
Meraki

My father knows what Mewing is and talks to me about eye shapes every now and then, he’s almost 50.

Your mother is not NT. Most mothers give 0 fucks about this shit

They know more about the best kid stroller brand than they know about mastic gum or facial 'exercises' JFL

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Your mother is not NT. Most mothers give 0 fucks about this shit

They know more about the best kid stroller brand than they know about mastic gum or facial 'exercises' JFL
She talks about face shapes and botox, facelifts, phenotypes etc. she even asks me for advice because "you know a lot about faces and stuff".

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Dutch is different race from Anglo no?
Dutch are primarily anglo, the mogger ones are the ones with nordic admixture.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
My mother told me in the car she had seen on youtube different exercises you can do to improve your jaw and zygo muscles for a stronger face. I just replied "Hmm, yeah I think I've seen it once or twice". JFL at Syrianhorso and James fucking Assfire for making looksmaxing mainstream when you got 50 year olds finding it on their FYPs. Can't make this shit up.
Actually gonna make a post on this. Way too many people fearmongering on blackpill/looksmax going mainstream. It isn't, and if it did, the world would be in shambles and suicide rates would skyrocket.

Also, wanna be my vice president once you lose?

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Actually gonna make a post on this. Way too many people fearmongering on blackpill/looksmax going mainstream. It isn't, and if it did, the world would be in shambles and suicide rates would skyrocket.

Also, wanna be my vice president once you lose?
I'll smoke you partner, you're my number two though.

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer