Looksmaxxer crippled for life after LL

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

He was 5'11 before surgery. Now he is 6'2 and crippled with ballerina feet.

Before you say no LL for your face, he DID spend money on facial surgery too
Screenshot 20231112 122659

I laughed at first but my humanity (or whatever is left of it) genuinely feels sorry for him. All that time, effort and money just to attract an LTB with a warm hole....

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal, Jamaldickjavontus, bloomercel and 25 others
damn you are fucking retarded, your clavicles arent your legs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 10 others
damn you are fucking retarded, your clavicles arent your legs
I didn't get even watch the video or know what clavicle is tbh.

But his legs and face is fucked.

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 31497
If we had religion this nigga would have an obedient cute wife for life now has to do all this shit for nothing.
Religion= subhuman savior.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 49072, Enfant terrible and 5 others
It’s just best for guys like this to not find looksmaxxing forums at all tbh. He’s one of the few actual truecels that needs an immense amount of surgeries to even hit MTN. His voice reflects his looks and at how over it is, and now he’s crippled because he was retarded enough to waste money on retarded LL and clavicle surgery instead of facial surgery which was his main problem but as a result just got even more problems. Reminder to not cheap out when it comes to limb lengthening surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ReadBooksEveryday, rand anon and 5 others
even if i would get LL, all these years as a subhuman 5’6 waste of genetics won’t go away and the trauma will last.

It’s genuinely over if you go all the way to your 20s with subhuman appearance

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and horizontallytall
what keeps pushing him to get all these surgeries

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
even if i would get LL, all these years as a subhuman 5’6 waste of genetics won’t go away and the trauma will last.

It’s genuinely over if you go all the way to your 20s with subhuman appearance
What trauma no one gets bullied for looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, SidharthTheSlayer, geenk worg and 3 others
What trauma no one gets bullied for looks
Jfl. Got bullied all my high school and middle school year for my height.

Girls laughing at me and telling me i look like a child and they were taller than me.

I got fat because of depression and stopped going out at 12, stayed home and played video games all day while my mom cried because she thought i was mentally ill (now i am)

Forward to high school i was 5’6 (my height now) and i got bullied for that + i developed gyno because of shit genetics and everybody made fun of me for having tits.

After a failed suicide attempt at 17, my mom took me and had me have gyno surgery.

That helped since i gymmaxxed after and i got some girls (i’m virgin tho).

But girls still to this day reject me by saying that i’m cute but too short.

I’m mentally unable to communicate with anyone openly now and have extreme trauma from all that bulling hence why i don’t post on social media and have 0 presence and no friends or girls.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon, shortcel88 and 7 others

Girls laughing at me and telling me i look like a child and they were taller than me.

I got fat because of depression and stopped going out at 12, stayed home and played video games all day while my mom cried because she thought i was mentally ill (now i am)

Forward to high school i was 5’6 (my height now) and i got bullied for that + i developed gyno because of shit genetics and everybody made fun of me for having tits.

After a failed suicide attempt at 17, my mom took me and had me have gyno surgery.

I’m mentally unable to communicate with anyone openly now and have extreme trauma from all that bulling hence why i don’t post on social media and have 0 presence and no friends or girls.
Then get tall

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
bluds really getting clavicle lenghtening instead of getting their lazy ass in the gym

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
Then stay short
how the fuck am i supposed to get tall at 19 with growth plates closed?

LL? if you pay ok, i got no dough.

also, just be handicapped for the rest of your life theory.

why are looksmaxxers so retarded

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, AspiringMogger and 1 other person

thyroid

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and yirma19

Whats ur inseam? Pants inseam ,

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Cutecelmaxx

Id rather be bound to a wheelchair. People judge men for being short but not for being wheelchair bound + i can get Neetbux/disabilitybux

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Ricky212 and PseudoMaxxer

Bro take a loan for it then flee the country. Set sail for south america. Use your new height to fuck hot latina for chad offspring

View attachment 2547254

I laughed at first but my humanity (or whatever is left of it) genuinely feels sorry for him. All that time, effort and money just to attract an LTB with a warm hole....

ngl i laughed

Are u low iq or something? I
By inseam otself means from crotch to ankle
what in the bro science is this? i could wear baggy pants and my inseam would be smaller lol
Length , 30 inch is average with guys 6'1 with above avergae torso and upper body which can be increased by 22 as i did

Last edited:

Length , 30 inch is average with guys with above avergae torso and upper body which can be increased by 22 as i did
wait i’m not english so i didn’t really understand what inseam is, let me check and measure it and i’ll tell you.

shit base and retarded looksmaxxing (bimax in india jfl) will obviously fuck you up and barely ascend you

• +1
Reactions: plukee and poopoohead

Length , 30 inch is average with guys 6'1 with above avergae torso and upper body which can be increased by 22 as i did

measured like this guy said, 77 cm so 30 inch or sum.

Measurement could be a little off cuz i did it alone rn

how old were you when you started?

Also how much did you increase in height?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

just searched online that the average inseam for a 5’6 dude is from 29 to 31.1 inches. So i’m in that bracket.

As a 6’0 dude it’s like 32 to 34 or sum like that

surely its not good to have all those surgeries 1 after the other

u need a break

just searched online that the average inseam for a 5’6 dude is from 29 to 31.1 inches. So i’m in that bracket.

As a 6’0 dude it’s like 32 to 34 or sum like that
No , average for 6' WHITE guy with optimal upper body build is like 31 inches inseam(perfect fitting pants inseam lenght) i was 5'7 when i started and i am 5'11 now

• Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
No , average for 6' WHITE guy with optimal upper body build is like 31 inches inseam(perfect fitting pants inseam lenght) i was 5'7 when i started and i am 5'11 now
you have proof to PM?

Also when did you start? And what’s the stack?

He got crippled multiple times by buying the most expensive and risky surgeries from the cheapest doctors: - he got a bimax in India that didn't do anything, leg lengthening in Turkey that left him with limited mobility and now he just got a botched clavicle lengthening procedure, I think he's either mentally unstable or he's pranking us somehow...

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
If we had religion this nigga would have an obedient cute wife for life now has to do all this shit for nothing.
religion is perfect for all people in society.

Even if some poor woman was forced to marry him, she would find him repulsive. It's not an answer, it's looking away from the truth, if anything.

View attachment 2547254

Getting LL at 5'11 while looking like that is insnae

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

View attachment 2547254

He doesn’t have a good base to start off with. Blackpill and genetics truly got to him