Looksmaxxing doesn’t work jfl

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Only gymmaxxing, hairstyle maxxing and fashion maxxing actually do something significant to ur smv. Anything else is out of ur control / useless.

Notice how almost every Chad u see irl is just some gymmaxed/tall guy with a lean face and good hair cut. It’s really that simple. If it doesn’t work on u then ur base is shit and obv just ldar.

Also surgery won’t ascend u unless ur clinically recessed / deformed.

And no one here can afford LL.

So over for the majority of u who won’t just ascend from the 3 things I mentioned.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 49926, Kristin and 10 others
nah u cant increase your appeal a lot by improving coloring, better eyebrows lashes tan etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Kristin, Deleted member 28610 and 3 others
Nothing works. Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and the BULL
Yeah but most people here have failos they have to fix

nah u cant increase your appeal a lot by improving coloring, better eyebrows lashes tan etc
Bro all you see irl are Bones chad makes everyone sorrounding look like a subspecies good luck trying to compete with some vollufine on your lips jfl

I’ve never seen eyebrows and lashes save a boneless face. Good bones make them look good.

Also getting a tan just means go outside for an hour. Not really a looksmax, it’s literally the bare minimum. Also genetic, if u can’t tan after an hour then it’s a wrap

Only gymmaxxing, hairstyle maxxing and fashion maxxing actually do something significant to ur smv. Anything else is out of ur control / useless.

Notice how almost every Chad u see irl is just some gymmaxed/tall guy with a lean face and good hair cut. It’s really that simple. If it doesn’t work on u then ur base is shit and obv just ldar.

So over for the majority of u who won’t just ascend from the 3 things I mentioned.
One of the most realistic users here.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

They will max go up one point after softmax, seen Bimax and jaw implants put a normie to HTN. But HTN is more then enough

• Hmm...

water

nice freudian slip

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
They will max go up one point after softmax, seen Bimax and jaw implants put a normie to HTN. But HTN is more then enough
I legit only seen like 3 ascensions from bimax surgeries. All of them were sfs cases, so basically deformities. If ur a normie I doubt they’ll help

How can u have Loox as ur pfp and call gymmax ing cope :ROFLMAO:
De Poot Mogs This Ogre
3708338 83941AA1 23E5 4F3B 8686 B8AFBE48D952

Bro all you see irl are Bones chad makes everyone sorrounding look like a subspecies good luck trying to compete with some vollufine on your lips jfl
i got good enough bones

I’ve never seen eyebrows and lashes save a boneless face. Good bones make them look good.
yes but if you have da bonez you can improve your looks even further
Also getting a tan just means go outside for an hour. Not really a looksmax, it’s literally the bare minimum. Also genetic, if u can’t tan after an hour then it’s a wrap
not for me, if i only spent an hour outside ill never get a tan

• Hmm...
there are 1000 things you can do to ascend

the thing is most people (including you) are dumb, and cannot looksmax properly

there are just dumb simple

ngl it depends on the hoes u want twizz. like the majority of the shit mentioned on this forum doesn't matter unless you fit a certain type that hoes like. but ur spittin hoes love fashion and hair and some muscle. but you should most def improve skincare bc that's a major factor as well.

• JFL
there are 1000 things you can do to ascend

the thing is most people (including you) are dumb, and cannot looksmax properly

there are just dumb simple
List 5 things lmao

List 5 things lmao
see this is the point im making

you are dumb

"list 5 things"
depends on what their base is and how they look nigga, if x work on nigga 1 don"t mean it will work on nigga 2

anyway im still pounding you girl you been talking to

see this is the point im making

you are dumb

"list 5 things"
depends on what their base is and how they look nigga, if x work on nigga 1 don"t mean it will work on nigga 2

anyway im still pounding you girl you been talking to
Hoe ghosted she’s all yours blud. Getting a new one tomorrow

Looksmaxxing isnt cope, but thinking u can somehow magically ascend to a slayer is pure delusion

Making more than 1-2points of improvement isnt possible for 95% of people unless severely looksminned

But even making slight improvement can be a good amount of difference in dating life, so it isnt cope

None of that shit that you wrote matters.

What matters are height and face(dick once you get to have sex) which are 97% genetic. Women don't see any of the things that you listed. To feel attracted to a man, they need to tilt their head up and see a beautiful face.

The only thing that you can do are basic softmaxxes like losing weight if you are a fat fuck, skin care, maybe growing out stubble to improve your jawline and that's it.

Only surgery can really improve your looks.