Looksmaxxing hard almost landing in ER twice

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Instead of crying and accepting the fate of being mogged I decided to looksmax with hardwork, courage and dedication.

Cardiomax(rowing, cycling) everyday

upper body and lower body strength training almost everyday

Mon-sun

Got corticotomy surgery for dental arch widening still recovering week 3, it was brutal and I still attended my classes with swollen face.

Gotta get TADs too so bracing myself for the pain and recovering again.

Almost landed in ER because of over dosing on oral minox by 50mg. Chest tightness, cant breath and cant sleep for 2 and half days after.

+ all the soft maxxes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, buflek, Lokki and 8 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @gooner23 @Jungcuck @Orc @ConfusedBolivian

@buflek @noodlelover @butterworld @LooksThinker

@aspiringexcel @MoggerGaston @Pierrot

mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Roquefort
What is Tads? How long do you workout everyday?

I see all normies hitting to club getting wasted on the weekend while I am working out into the night glaring outside the windows

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Maalik and negawattlol
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I see all normies hitting to club getting wasted on the weekend while I am working out into the night glaring outside the windows
you can do both if you feel like you're missing out

1h to 1.5h non stop switching between muscles group cardio and strenght
Nice. I'm thinking about increasing how long I workout. I do less than 1 hr a day. Do you have much energy for work, and other tasks left over?

you can do both if you feel like you're missing out
I dont feel like missing out tbh, I dont like healthminning lifestyle like that.

Health = looks

I dont feel like missing out tbh, I dont like healthminning lifestyle like that.

Health = looks
"Almost landed in ER because of over dosing on oral minox by 50mg. Chest tightness, cant breath and cant sleep for 2 and half days after."
Kinda contradictory

we pump iron while NTmaxxed LTNs pump Foids:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
"Almost landed in ER because of over dosing on oral minox by 50mg. Chest tightness, cant breath and cant sleep for 2 and half days after."
Kinda contradictory
Tbh I canceled calls to ER because I didnt want to missed class.

Turnout I fainted during class once and I pretended to sleep.

• Woah
why do u move your hand so stupid
Instead of crying and accepting the fate of being mogged I decided to looksmax with hardwork, courage and dedication.

Mon-sun

Got corticotomy surgery for dental arch widening still recovering week 3, it was brutal and I still attended my classes with swollen face.

Almost landed in ER because of over dosing on oral minox by 50mg. Chest tightness, cant breath and cant sleep for 2 and half days after.

+ all the soft maxxes

• So Sad

Mon-sun

+ all the soft maxxes

Wow ur so sigma bro ur future “virgin” wife is getting railed rn by a chad that has never touched a dumbell or a supplement jfl

damn i rarely do cardio

• Woah
Wow ur so sigma bro ur future “virgin” wife is getting railed rn by a chad that has never touched a dumbell or a supplement jfl
Damn now you make me think, isn’t marriage lifeminning?

• +1

Mon-sun

+ all the soft maxxes

Good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: viniciz

Mon-sun

+ all the soft maxxes

Ain't reading allat

@Squirtle

Mon-sun

+ all the soft maxxes

All to be mtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back