Looksmaxxing is a psy-op

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
Looksmaxxing = pandering to women
Redpill = pandering to women (What a high-value man is, is literally defined by what women want)

I can’t believe Jews got this far

The dominant sex (men) bending down to the submissive sex (women)

It’s like letting a psychopathic 5 year old control the world

Redpill and all this shit screams glowie and feel like deliberate psy-ops to keep people slaves feeding the system

“Get rich bro!” > FIAT money is worth jackshit, avg business makes the average minimum wage of 50 years ago (in buying power)

“Gymmaxx bro!” > Spend years and $$$ exercising in unhealthy unpractical ways while pandering to women just to barely affect your SMV. Today to just to even be considered human at this point.

“Looksmax bro!” > Get gay ass plastic surgeries with your life savings at 27 (clearly past your prime) to systematically pander to used-up whore pussy

“Run PUA game bro!” > Practice years to learn talking to braindead whores who have 0 interests at nightclubs while fucking up your aging with alcohol

All this just to get less than the avg fucking medieval peasant: A submissive virgin pair-bonded wife who will raise your offspring

No? That’s why you go after things that increase your SMV: money, looks, status. What are these things for in our brain? Fucking. Procreation.

Biologically you’re supposed to get a monogamous partner in your teenagehood and have children then.

Now even Chad gets disgusting addicted unloyal used-up masculine whores on birth control who then takes 50% on a divorce

I’m still doing all these for survival but it’s real cucked humiliating clown shit.

If you know who runs the game, you’ll see right through it.

Only organized revolutions will change anything.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l, scrunchables, Deleted member 34058 and 7 others

Dear iblamethejews,

Thank you for expressing your honesty about not reading my previous comment

In our information-saturated age, it's not uncommon for individuals to skim through content.

However, I believe meaningful engagement with diverse perspectives is crucial.

Below is a concise essay on the importance of reading and understanding varied viewpoints.

Title: Embracing the Richness of Diverse Perspectives through Reading

In a world inundated with information, the act of reading is more than a simple consumption of words—it is a gateway to understanding, empathy, and critical thinking. In this essay, I'll delve into the significance of reading and how it plays a pivotal role in shaping our perspectives.

I. Understanding Diverse Perspectives

Reading allows us to transcend our own experiences and enter into the minds of others. It is a powerful tool for broadening our worldview, exposing us to ideas, opinions, and cultures that may differ from our own. In a society grappling with polarization, the ability to empathize with diverse perspectives becomes increasingly vital. By engaging with a variety of viewpoints, we can cultivate a more inclusive and tolerant society.

II. The Power of Empathy

Empathy is a cornerstone of a harmonious society. Reading literature, essays, and articles that depict different human experiences fosters empathy. When we connect with characters or authors from diverse backgrounds, we not only gain insight into their lives but also develop a deeper understanding of the common threads that unite us as human beings.

III. Cultivating Critical Thinking

Reading is not a passive activity; it is an exercise in critical thinking. It challenges us to analyze information, discern credible sources, and form our own opinions. In an era where misinformation proliferates, developing a discerning mind is essential. Reading provides the tools to navigate the complexities of the modern world and make informed decisions.

IV. Quality Over Quantity

Acknowledging the overwhelming volume of content available, it's impractical to read everything. However, selectively choosing diverse materials can enrich our intellectual landscape. It's about quality over quantity, prioritizing depth over breadth. In a world where information overload is the norm, strategic and intentional reading becomes a valuable skill.

V. Navigating Misinformation

Misinformation poses a significant challenge in today's digital age. Reading not only equips us with the ability to identify false information but also encourages a mindset of skepticism and inquiry. It empowers individuals to question, verify, and seek reliable sources, contributing to a more informed and discerning society.

VI. The Joy of Reading

Beyond its intellectual benefits, reading brings joy and relaxation. Whether it's getting lost in a captivating novel, exploring the insights of a thought-provoking essay, or discovering new perspectives in well-researched articles, the act of reading is a source of both pleasure and personal growth.

VII. Conclusion

In conclusion, reading is not a mundane task but a powerful tool that shapes our understanding of the world. It enables us to connect with others, stimulates critical thinking, and promotes a more harmonious and informed society. While I understand the challenges posed by the overwhelming volume of content, I encourage you to embrace the art of reading for the valuable insights and joy it brings.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this matter.

Best regards, iblamethejews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, autistic_tendencies, tasmanian devil and 2 others
Looksmaxxing = pandering to women
Redpill = pandering to women (What a high-value man is, is literally defined by what women want)

I can’t believe Jews got this far

The dominant sex (men) bending down to the submissive sex (women)

It’s like letting a psychopathic 5 year old control the world

Redpill and all this shit screams glowie and feel like deliberate psy-ops to keep people slaves feeding the system

“Get rich bro!” > FIAT money is worth jackshit, avg business makes the average minimum wage of 50 years ago (in buying power)

“Gymmaxx bro!” > Spend years and $$$ exercising in unhealthy unpractical ways while pandering to women just to barely affect your SMV. Today to just to even be considered human at this point.

“Looksmax bro!” > Get gay ass plastic surgeries with your life savings at 27 (clearly past your prime) to systematically pander to used-up whore pussy

“Run PUA game bro!” > Practice years to learn talking to braindead whores who have 0 interests at nightclubs while fucking up your aging with alcohol

All this just to get less than the avg fucking medieval peasant: A submissive virgin pair-bonded wife who will raise your offspring

No? That’s why you go after things that increase your SMV: money, looks, status. What are these things for in our brain? Fucking. Procreation.

Biologically you’re supposed to get a monogamous partner in your teenagehood and have children then.

Now even Chad gets disgusting addicted unloyal used-up masculine whores on birth control who then takes 50% on a divorce

I’m still doing all these for survival but it’s real cucked humiliating clown shit.

If you know who runs the game, you’ll see right through it.

Only organized revolutions will change anything.
Yeah I have figured this out a long time ago

Ever wonder why foids and soycucks have lash out on geomaxxers and not on looksmaxxers Or redpillers(they only get clowned when they call out on foids hypocrisy but they tend to agree with redpillers when they talk about money status etc)

That's because looksmax and redpill is like pandering the women and gynocentric society
Whereas geomaxxing completely benefits guys and yields much more results than looksmaxing etc. They don't want non-chads to be happy and so they make up shitz like "muh they are grooming poor womenese, muh sex slaves " Just because a guy is succeeding lol

But this is not a permanent solution if you think carefully either male sex were always at disadvantage in evolutionary biology and i dont know any better you know something bro?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
64E34995 2D34 4BE8 BFB6 59880E023B8A

you ain’t even wrong boyo

numbers dont lie

@autistic_tendencies

@MrGlutton

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, kanderior and mogstars
Master happens to be a black israelite so maybe..

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and mogstars
Yeah I have figured this out a long time ago

Ever wonder why foids and soycucks have lash out on geomaxxers and not on looksmaxxers Or redpillers(they only get clowned when they call out on foids hypocrisy but they tend to agree with redpillers when they talk about money status etc)

That's because looksmax and redpill is like pandering the women and gynocentric society
Whereas geomaxxing completely benefits guys and yields much more results than looksmaxing etc. They don't want non-chads to be happy and so they make up shitz like "muh they are grooming poor womenese, muh sex slaves " Just because a guy is succeeding lol

But this is not a permanent solution if you think carefully either male sex were always at disadvantage in evolutionary biology and i dont know any better you know something bro?

Right on point with Geomaxxing. Whores love the redpill & looksmaxxers cuz that means more men to choose from and cheat with, and more rich dudes giving them money (Redpill in a nutshell). While geomaxxing means you get the big advantage while they lose you (potential betabuxx orbiter).

If you're agreeing with the beings that hate and try to exploit you, you're probably getting tricked.

Male sex were at a disadvantage because of wars (specially during hunter-gatherer times), that's where the "women have higher breeding success" stats are from. They took the women and killed the men.

But in some big periods in Europe, men always had a big advantage. Think to peaceful medieval periods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Fynasids dk
Right on point with Geomaxxing. Whores love the redpill & looksmaxxers cuz that means more men to choose from and cheat with, and more rich dudes giving them money (Redpill in a nutshell). While geomaxxing means you get the big advantage while they lose you (potential betabuxx orbiter).

If you're agreeing with the beings that hate and try to exploit you, you're probably getting tricked.

Male sex were at a disadvantage because of wars (specially during hunter-gatherer times), that's where the "women have higher breeding success" stats are from. They took the women and killed the men.

But in some big periods in Europe, men always had a big advantage. Think to peaceful medieval periods.
Shit, think to Gen X and Boomers. @Fynasids dk

Probably the best periods to live as an American guy.

Booming culture, booming economy, not that blackpilled, still religious depending on area.

You could get a minimum wage job and have the equivalent of making like $200k/yr today (in buying power), you could make a fortune in trading & business, houses were cheap, no OLD, dating was way way easier, even geomaxxing was better, and much more. It's really not that far back.

The most common argument against this which is used often is :" the selection of iq which helped humans to gain consciousness throughout evolution " Something like that is it that both gender with high iq reproduced simultaneously ? Can you help me refute this point

Shit, think to Gen X and Boomers. @Fynasids dk

Probably the best periods to live as an American guy.

Booming culture, booming economy, not that blackpilled, still religious depending on area.

You could get a minimum wage job and have the equivalent of making like $200k/yr today (in buying power), you could make a fortune in trading & business, houses were cheap, no OLD, dating was way way easier, even geomaxxing was better, and much more. It's really not that far back.
Not American but yeah globally it was best for men

If you have to try to get a women
You already lost

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Deleted member 34058, Deleted member and 2 others
Short term solution , true solution is mass extinction and revolutions

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
The most common argument against this which is used often is :" the selection of iq which helped humans to gain consciousness throughout evolution " Something like that is it that both gender with high iq reproduced simultaneously ? Can you help me refute this point

But what does that argument refute? Who cares if 'high iq' humans reproduced in like 30.000 B.C? I'm guessing the theory is they had survival advantages

I don't even believe in evolution tbh I think it's Jewish witchcraft brainwashing from the freemason Darwin propelled by Rockefeller's foundation into schools & science

Evolution can't even explain DNA or any organ that is complex and couldn't be developed "by chance".

We don't even have transitional fossils that prove macro-evolution. How does a 'whale evolve into a cow' during thousands of years and leaves not even one fossil?

"Too little science leads away from God, while too much science leads back to Him"
- Pasteur

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
It's appalling that you think this but believe in Christianity

.org is for sure, but I doubt that the concept of looksmaxxing began like that in ye olden days