Looksmaxxing is truly mainstream. It really is over.

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert
Today I went into the office and immediately see two guys at a desk, one 6'2 White MTN and one 5'9 Black HTN. The Black guy was holding a protractor against the White guy's jaw, meaning his gonial angle, I know this because I heard him say "Your gonial angle sucks bitch!", the White guy responded with "It's over for you though, manlet". I went over to them, confused and dumbfounded. How has looksmaxxing gone this viral, this quick?

I explained to the Black guy that he can always get LL surgery and showed him a few options. He thanked me and told me I needed a rhinoplasty asap or it's death for me. I agreed and the White guy said he's about to fire off an email to Eppley for this suboptimal gonial angle. I asked the White guy to show me his side profile and I ascertained that he also needed a BIMAX procedure. He tried to counter me by asking if he could bonesmash his chin, but I told him that it's cope that doesn't work. He was upset at this but took it as a challenge. The Black guy had slight NCT too but I didn't want to dishearten him anymore as I know that he is in for a long emotional rollercoaster with his LL surgery, which has a long recovery period.

We went on to discuss many topics, such as Gandy vs O'Pry, Hacker vs Kater, and the eligibility requirements to talk to various groups of girls. We agreed that to qualify to talk to a Stacy in 2023 it's 6'6+, 7PSL+, Multibillionaire minimum. The requirement to exist within a 10 metre vicinity of a white MTB in London is 6'0+, HTN minimum with at least 50k in the bank, which was something we could all agree on after a lengthy discussion.

TLDR: Looksmaxxing and blackpill has gone mainstream, it's over for us inkwells here who thought we were ahead of the curve.

FsTun4EWcAc_Kn9.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, baldgeeza, zura and 19 others
PSL autists worst nightmare

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26675, Danish_Retard, Allornothing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, It'snotover, Deleted member 26675 and 2 others
I wasn’t there for her…I should have died instead

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and ascension
The lad of London

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
Tales.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ulose22, Danish_Retard, ascension and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 26675, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

Nah bro it actually happened. Wait till your parents come home one day talking about canthal tilt and infraorbital support.

real i was there

• +1
Today I went into the office and immediately see two guys at a desk, one 6'2 White MTN and one 5'9 Black HTN. The Black guy was holding a protractor against the White guy's jaw, meaning his gonial angle, I know this because I heard him say "Your gonial angle sucks bitch!", the White guy responded with "It's over for you though, manlet". I went over to them, confused and dumbfounded. How has looksmaxxing gone this viral, this quick?

I explained to the Black guy that he can always get LL surgery and showed him a few options. He thanked me and told me I needed a rhinoplasty asap or it's death for me. I agreed and the White guy said he's about to fire off an email to Eppley for this suboptimal gonial angle. I asked the White guy to show me his side profile and I ascertained that he also needed a BIMAX procedure. He tried to counter me by asking if he could bonesmash his chin, but I told him that it's cope that doesn't work. He was upset at this but took it as a challenge. The Black guy had slight NCT too but I didn't want to dishearten him anymore as I know that he is in for a long emotional rollercoaster with his LL surgery, which has a long recovery period.

We went on to discuss many topics, such as Gandy vs O'Pry, Hacker vs Kater, and the eligibility requirements to talk to various groups of girls. We agreed that to qualify to talk to a Stacy in 2023 it's 6'6+, 7PSL+, Multibillionaire minimum. The requirement to exist within a 10 metre vicinity of a white MTB in London is 6'0+, HTN minimum with at least 50k in the bank, which was something we could all agree on after a lengthy discussion.

TLDR: Looksmaxxing and blackpill has gone mainstream, it's over for us inkwells here who thought we were ahead of the curve.

FsTun4EWcAc_Kn9.jpg
This will be a normal conversation if blackpill goes mainstream 10 years ago alpha fucks beta bucks was called cope and sexism by normie a now normies everywhere regard it as facts I hear people talking about gym height jaw and other redpill shit eventually it will just be pure blackpill and niggas are gonna be having their homies check their canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: zura, EverythingMattersCel, Solar and 3 others
I used to sperg out psl language and theories irl too. If anyone figures out I used this site long before it was mainstream I will rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 26675, Pikabro and 2 others
cool story

• +1
This will be a normal conversation if blackpill goes mainstream 10 years ago alpha fucks beta bucks was called cope and sexism by normie a now normies everywhere regard it as facts I hear people talking about gym height jaw and other redpill shit eventually it will just be pure blackpill and niggas are gonna be having their homies check their canthal tilt

I agree. They might not say blackpilled/looksmaxxing shit out loud but the majority will know what makes faces attractive and judge each other on it