Looksmaxxing isn't just about maxing your body and face, but computers, right? I'm trying to Looksmax my PC, the fuck is wrong with you all?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I participate on this retarded forum to Looksmax but not pertaining to my body and face. Like I really need to top perfection ... the fuck out of here. And currently, I'm getting no support whatsoever from you losers concerning my Looksmaxxing an operating system.

I'm not feeling the love here from this white supremacist extremist community.

WITH THAT SAID! Linux is fucking with me. I don't have the attention span to learn about ls pacman sudo blah blah blah. Why can't they design the fucker EXACTLY like Windows except minus the creepy incoming traffickers? And why the terminal? "Bruh, you need to access the grub." Ugh. What I want to do is toss the next fucker that suggests the terminal off a fucking bridge.

I won't give up, though! Like my grandpappy once said, "Jimmy, you might be retarded. And you might not do so well in school or reading simple instructions on how to open a box. But you're blessed with our big penis genes. And that will get you ... somewhere."

I'm trying to configure a firewall and VPN server. But the online tutor-fuckers are talking about keys. How will a house or car key open a server on a silver plastic disk inside a metal framed container? Makes no sense. But I did take the computer apart and tried to fit my house key into the hard drive but had no success. The only tool that can be used is a tiny screwdriver. So I'm headed out now to purchase one and hopefully, after I get the hard drive case off, I can insert the house key ... somehow! But to be honest, I don't see how this is going to work.

Wish me luck, you fucking retards!

nigga i got a prebuilt overpriced pc from a random store when i was 14 and didnt even know about computer parts and got scammed and it looks like shit and i still have it it runs every game i play good enough for me at normal resolution

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
nigga i got a prebuilt overpriced pc from a random store when i was 14 and didnt even know about computer parts and got scammed and it looks like shit and i still have it it runs every game i play good enough for me at normal resolution
But you're not successfully playing Epic shit. I guarantee you're not. Unless you have a compatible graphics card.

But you're not successfully playing Epic shit. I guarantee you're not. Unless you have a compatible graphics card.
i only play fortnite, valorant, fall guys, minecraft and roblox and they all run perfeclty i dont play single player games

i only play fortnite, valorant, fall guys, minecraft and roblox and they all run perfeclty i dont play single player games
Well, that's good for you. I'm not the gamer type. My mission is to keep creeps out of my computer. But I'm not about to turn my shit into a server so someone can use it for sinister purposes.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Well, that's good for you. I'm not the gamer type. My mission is to keep creeps out of my computer. But I'm not about to turn my shit into a server so someone can use it for sinister purposes.
Don't hate the player; hate the game!
why are u not gamer? its very fun

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Don't hate the player; hate the game!
why are u not gamer? its very fun
I write. If I gamed, I won't be writing. And writing is fun but thought-provoking! I write all sorts of conspiracy theories that make creeps go wacky-Jacky all around the world. They get so emotional, they try parking their connections inside my PC so they can stay one step ahead. Well, I'm about to evict them. That includes Microsoft, Google, and their VIP clients.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I write. If I gamed, I won't be writing. And writing is fun! I write all sorts of conspiracy theories that make creeps go wacky-Jacky all around the world. They get so emotional, they try parking their connections inside my PC so they can stay one step ahead. Well, I'm about to evict them. That includes Microsoft, Google, and their VIP clients.
wow very smart to protect yourself. where do you write?