Looksmaxxing shouldnt be spread all over the internet

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Delete all videos about it, delete that fucking twitter account and make this forum private, stop blackpilling people on looks, if everyone is super then no one is, thank u

• +1
Reactions: Reformed, okwiwhd, Tai Lung and 50 others
no

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, PrisonMike, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
Spread the redpill and keep the Blackpill a secret

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, hardestmfintheroom, WagedandReady and 16 others
Spread the redpill and keep the Blackpill a secret
Just spread enough for men stop being cucks but not enough for them to start getting surgery and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 3573 and 15 others
Don't worry, most people refuse to accept the blackpill and many of the ones looksmaxing will quit before good results.

Many of the people into looksmaxing just do softmaxing and that's what the gl normies already do.

Ofc you should softmax to get to your best natural level.

It's like natty lifting vs roids compared to surgery.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, hardestmfintheroom, PrinceofDarkness and 25 others
lol first month i found this place i thought bimax was the most autistic, ridiculous meme surgery that no one is gonna do

fast forward 4 months am scheduling my consultancy with zarrinbal :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 14264 and 26 others
lol first month i found this place i thought bimax was the most autistic, ridiculous meme surgery that no one is gonna do

fast forward 4 months am scheduling my consultancy with zarrinbal :feelswhy:
Ngl i dont even know what bimax does exactly

Don't worry, most people refuse to accept the blackpill and many of the ones looksmaxing will quit before good results.

Many of the people into looksmaxing just do softmaxing and that's what the gl normies already do.

Imo for looksmaxxing there is an 80/20 rule too. Mostnpeople can reach a good PSL by just softmsxxing while a minority will need surgeries etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, ReallyRice and Patrick Baitman
I BLUEPILL NORMIES JUST SO THEY CAN DELUDE THEMSELVES AND WALK RIGHT INTO EMBERSSAMENT FOR THE FUN OF IT , I AM THE MASTER AND ALL HUMANS ARE JUST PUPPETS I PLAY THEM LIKE A GAME OF CHESS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tai Lung, DoII, fauxfox and 12 others
Imo for looksmaxxing there is an 80/20 rule too. Mostnpeople can reach a good PSL by just softmsxxing while a minority will need surgeries etc
majority needs surgery for true ascension

80/20 opposite way

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 6892
I BLUEPILL NORMIES JUST SO THEY CAN DELUDE THEMSELVES AND WALK RIGHT INTO EMBERSSAMENT FOR THE FUN OF IT , I AM THE MASTER AND ALL HUMANS ARE JUST PUPPETS I PLAY THEM LIKE A GAME OF CHESS
Lets make everyone bald and fat

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
stop the cope even if every1 knew about it only a few people could be 6-5 -8 psl etc. ONCE AGAIN CHADS ARE BORN NOT MADE YOU CANT GIVE YOURSELF 20 MMS OF FORWARD GROWTH VIA SURGERY

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 6873
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Just be low body fat really is the only looksmaxxing rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and LooksJourney

AMEN i am gone when i am 12% so almost :)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Where's the meme: Don't talk about looksmax, don't reply to looksmax threads
jfl

Delete all videos about it, delete that fucking twitter account and make this forum private, stop blackpilling people on looks, if everyone is super then no one is, thank u
I think the most you should do is to red pill men into stop simping and being Cucks but keep the black pill facts a secret

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel
you joined here on july, relax. only us oldcels really deserve all this stuff

you joined here on july, relax. only us oldcels really deserve all this stuff
nobody deserves this stuff
only the one who researches it these idiots act like they contributed anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, bossman and Seth Walsh
90% of people are never going to do what is needed to make it anyways, even most here are never going to get surgery. I wouldn't want everyone blackpilled irl but it would be nice to have blackpilled friends irl

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Chadelite, eyearea and 4 others
90% of people are never going to do what is needed to make it anyways, even most here are never going to get surgery. I wouldn't want everyone blackpilled irl but it would be nice to have blackpilled friends irl

Why would you want blackpill friends. That sounds fucking awful.

I think the blackpill will spread. Unless social media like instagram, tinder and tiktok ceases to exists more men will reach the conclusion that they need to look better.

Also alot of surgery is expensive. Most normies arent going to be spending £££ on cosmetic surgery and men get alot of negative rep for wanting to get cosmetic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
To be honnest, normies can go fuck themselves. I never try to blackpill them and even if I try it's pointless.

But if I come across a poor incel who doesn't know why he is not having success, I'll be a son of a bitch if I don't share to him the blackpill so he can afterward decide to whether rope or looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Why would you want blackpill friends. That sounds fucking awful.
Idk you'd have like a secret together and could vent with eachother with all the shit you can't say to normies.

I think the blackpill will spread. Unless social media like instagram, tinder and tiktok ceases to exists more men will reach the conclusion that they need to look better.

Also alot of surgery is expensive. Most normies arent going to be spending £££ on cosmetic surgery and men get alot of negative rep for wanting to get cosmetic surgery.
True, the blackpill is rising, all normies already know that you need to look good to get girls. Surgeries however will never be mainstream, at least not for many years. But intermediaries like fillers might.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6873 and mulattomaxxer
Idk you'd have like a secret together and could vent with eachother with all the shit you can't say to normies.

True, the blackpill is rising, all normies already know that you need to look good to get girls. Surgeries however will never be mainstream, at least not for many years. But intermediaries like fillers might.
The reason why I wouldnt want blackpill friends is that mogging other males is important. I dont want to have to think about who mogs who, I would rather be having a good time with my friends.

I think male surgery will be mainstream in the next decade. The only way I dont see this happening is if social media gets globally banned. Or men stop simping and inflating female SMV.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Looks234, lutte and 2 others
The reason why I wouldnt want blackpill friends is that mogging other males is important. I dont want to have to think about who mogs who, I would rather be having a good time with my friends.

I think male surgery will be mainstream in the next decade. The only way I dont see this happening is if social media gets globally banned. Or men stop simping and inflating female SMV.
Your brain is infected with retardation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, lutte, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person

brah normies looksmaxx is they think they get lean and become jeff seid or bratt pitt , trust me they are cope masters. I legit have multiple friends who thinks cutting harded will give them the jawline they want when they are like already 12% they just have a recessed mandible so itdosent matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, alex569, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
brah normies looksmaxx is they think they get lean and become jeff seid or bratt pitt , trust me they are cope masters. I legit have multiple friends who thinks cutting harded will give them the jawline they want when they are like already 12% they just have a recessed mandible so itdosent matter
cutting is decent cope ngl.
i need to get down to 12% cause even tho im like 54kg rn im 17/18%bf

But fixing my overbite/ getting any more forward growth would give me legit dog side profile.

cutting is decent cope ngl.
i need to get down to 12% cause even tho im like 54kg rn im 17/18%bf

But fixing my overbite/ getting any more forward growth would give me legit dog side profile.
cutting is essential but it wont do shit if your subhuman , you need to have a good looking lean face. Normies also think chewing normal gum will give them brad pitt jaw , i legit have had multiple dudes ask how much gum i chew jfl and when i say i dont they legit be like ''well how does your jaw look like that then'' (not bragging just speaking from experience)

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 6873
cutting is essential but it wont do shit if your subhuman , you need to have a good looking lean face. Normies also think chewing normal gum will give them brad pitt jaw , i legit have had multiple dudes ask how much gum i chew jfl and when i say i dont they legit be like ''well how does your jaw look like that then'' (not bragging just speaking from experience)
Yeah i get you fam.

But in good lighting and lean my jaw is this
ApplicationFrameHost ZCa81fIFGO

Now im fat it has became this

(difference in angle + lighting keep that in mind tho.

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl

All your friends wouldn't need to be blackpilled squintmaxxing heightfrauders lmao. Just someone to vent with instead of speaking to a screen

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
  • Love it
pitt masseters indeed , being lean is also day and night for me. if im bloated my wide face just looks puffy dorito. This tbh is the best example why being lean is key
literal alien subhuman : View attachment 648660
vs
most aesthetic man to ever walk the earth : View attachment 648662
Amen son.
permacutting 4 life.

Thinking about SARMs but idk if it'll rape development at 16/17.

Amen son.
permacutting 4 life.

Thinking about SARMs but idk if it'll rape development at 16/17.
dont do sarms for being lean in face purposes , my last summer cut i was a bit extreme only eating like 1400 cals but what i ate was only good food chicken breast , rice and vegetables were all i ate and with like 3 months of that and alot of cardio i was auswitz tier in my face. Also if you like running getting lean is easy af , a while i ran like 5 km every day was a sick mental and pshyical looksmax

• Love it
dont do sarms for being lean in face purposes , my last summer cut i was a bit extreme only eating like 1400 cals but what i ate was only good food chicken breast , rice and vegetables were all i ate and with like 3 months of that and alot of cardio i was auswitz tier in my face. Also if you like running getting lean is easy af , a while i ran like 5 km every day was a sick mental and pshyical looksmax
I dont run but i walk for 45 min to 2 hours daily + calisthenics and some weightlifting.

I legit look worse when I'm too lean, having zero fat in the face emphasizes all my bad features

Also would "hollow cheeks" even be possible with such masseters + a slight overbite?
this is my xray for reference
ApplicationFrameHost 2020 06 09 12 30 07

I legit look worse when I'm too lean, having zero fat in the face emphasizes all my bad features
sad shit man , to look good when lean you still got have like decent cheekbones jaw etc

• +1
gigalifefuel considering i didnt even have visible abs at that point
my issue is i get hollow cheeks quickly at like 4 pack level of leaness but last time i cut the malar fat was one of the last things to go. And you want that gone since thats when your cheekbones pop from side profile and shit

• +1
my issue is i get hollow cheeks quickly at like 4 pack level of leaness but last time i cut the malar fat was one of the last things to go. And you want that gone since thats when your cheekbones pop from side profile and shit
Can't that be removed through surgery like buccal fat tho?

Most people irl can't even do the basics of working out properly + eating properly so I wouldn't worry about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Can't that be removed through surgery like buccal fat tho?
yes but im 17 so i cant get it and its not needed , i wanna be around 10% anyways

• +1
yes but im 17 so i cant get it and its not needed , i wanna be around 10% anyways
Same tbh.
If i'm 10-12% and still not that lean facially im just gonna wait till 18 and get it (atleast buccal fat removal)