Loose skin

Minato

Minato

Iron
Any tips on how to lose my loose skin? im 15y and i've lost around 40kg and i have some loose skin in my abs region, should i start to take collagen + vitamin c or just bulk up and then cut and repeat

• +1
Reactions: joonla and BongMog
No idea to be honest but good job on your weight loss

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and BongMog
Surgery

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Minato
take collagen + it will take a month or two to return as 'tight' skin

Any tips on how to lose my loose skin? im 15y and i've lost around 40kg and i have some loose skin in my abs region, should i start to take collagen + vitamin c or just bulk up and then cut and repeat
dude i'm 15 and lost 60kg like a year and a half ago and i still have so much loose skin. chest, abs, arms, legs and face. it sucks. i take collagen + vitamin C nothing has helped maybe only slightly. it does depend on genetics though so try. + you lost a lot less weight than me so should be easier for you. it also depends on how long you were fat for. i was fat for like 6 years so pretty much impossible for me. good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Minato
dude i'm 15 and lost 60kg like a year and a half ago and i still have so much loose skin. chest, abs, arms, legs and face. it sucks. i take collagen + vitamin C nothing has helped maybe only slightly. it does depend on genetics though so try. + you lost a lot less weight than me so should be easier for you. it also depends on how long you were fat for. i was fat for like 6 years so pretty much impossible for me. good luck
Thank you bro, i've been fat since like 11-14, like i only have a good noticiable lose skin on my abs region and only if i pull my skin in other regions people can see my loose skin, i also have a noticiable amount in my legs aswell. Good job in the weight loss aswell