Losing facial fat with shit bones

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
I cant find the thread, and correct me if im wrong but i remember reading here that if you have some fat, losing it might not be a good idea if you have no bones.

That might be true for some people but take it from someone who has, recessed maxilla, cheekbones, chin, orbitals and zygos. Those periods when im lean or less bloated is when i look better than ever. So its not really true for me atleast, even with my shit bones. Just something to take into consideration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I cant find the thread, and correct me if im wrong but i remember reading here that if you have some fat, losing it might not be a good idea if you have no bones.

That might be true for some people but take it from someone who has, recessed maxilla, cheekbones, chin, orbitals and zygos. Those periods when im lean or less bloated is when i look better than ever. So its not really true for me atleast, even with my shit bones. Just something to take into consideration
pretty much everyone looks better with a lean face

• +1
It's better to expose the subhuman bones aka getting lean, hiding them under the fat will make you look like some estrogen soyboy and that's even worse than just exposing the bones.

• +1
my cheekbones are invisible :(

pretty much everyone looks better with a lean face

Well I don't belong to "everyone" then I guess.
I look best at 23% with chubby cheeks

• +1
Reactions: androidcel