Losing hair is worse than losing limbs

Deleted member 1106

Deleted member 1106

you gotta keep pushing
If you lose a limb you automatically become viewed as a genetic failure, a subhuman who should die and has no right to breed with females.
The exact situation is with hairloss. If you become bald you will become an outcast, a subhuman, genetic failure.
But you will not get a handicap pass unlike the people who lose limbs.

You should do everything to ensure you will have hair, even if it means chemically castracting yourself.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
war vet cope

I would rather face the grim reaper than the norwood reaper

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Festrunk, Ritalincel and Demonstrator
Cope just get a robotic limb or leg and your back to slaying. My neighbor is 6'7 and 40 years old and lost his leg in a car crash. He has a robot leg and a full head of hair and still brings home girls every now and then. Not to mention he's rich. Losing a limb is the least of my worried lol. Your face wont be changed will it?

• +1
Reactions: LordDylan
fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
At least when you lose a limb you get a prosthetic limb.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Insomniac and Ritalincel
humans want to colonize mars but we don’t even have a cure for balding

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, GenericChad1444, Zeta ascended and 5 others
humans want to colonize mars but we don’t even have a cure for balding
It makes no sense that we would waste time and research on mars than find cures that actually benefit mankind.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Insomniac
remember if balding affected more toilets it would be cured already

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Insomniac
It makes no sense that we would waste time and research on mars than find cures that actually benefit mankind.
I can see the benefits of colonizing mars but there are probably other things we should prioritize first. I doubt humans are even capable of such a thing anyway tbh.

I can see the benefits of colonizing mars but there are probably other things we should prioritize first. I doubt humans are even capable of such a thing anyway tbh.
Lands me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordDylan and Insomniac
Fixing the earth would be easier, and colonizing mars would be a waste of time and resources since mars is pretty much dead already from its core cooling and it's atmosphere keeps getting stripped from the lack of a magnetic field.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
It’s over for many men, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Fixing the earth would be easier, and colonizing mars would be a waste of time and resources since mars is pretty much dead already from its core cooling and it's atmosphere keeps getting stripped from the lack of a magnetic field.
last hope is that i can find a cute alien girl from mars and settle down with her

Society is hell.

• +1
Reactions: fobos