Losing weight is 1000x easier than overcoming a mental health problem

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Serious, when I see someone that has let themself go and eats tons of food every day I just wonder why. Are fat people not busy? I’m always thinking and working and to get food inside me is almost a chore, so when someone loses weight I’m like O.o when they are expecting to be congratulated. I was once told by my sister than gaining weight is way easier than losing until she starting going to the gym after losing and said gaining weight/muscle is much much harder from the eating aspect alone.

Then when you get into mental health it’s not even a comparison. Overcoming social anxiety or something for example has no direct route and you are forced to rely on blind hope at times where the pathway is completely uncertain. When someone complains about being fat it legit boggles my mind. The last fat person I talked to couldn’t come into work at noon because he didn’t fall asleep before 10 PM. I guess 14 hours of sleep isn’t enough for fat people.

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, GuyFromSingapore and wayme
tldr
i probably agree
i hate fat people

• +1
Reactions: wayme and schizo echochamber
idk what kind of brain chemistry fatness triggers. its the most self destructive thing there is. they literally cannot stop themselves

there are all kinds of fat users that have gotten surgeries here whdih is riidiculous, whyh would yo uget that until your normal waeight. but when you bring up this info they typically just ignore it, like mentally comparmentalize it, as if the issue doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: wayme
Losing weight is easy, just don't eat like a fat fuck and exercise.

never been fat dnrd hate fat whales

Very easy
Idk why people dont do it