losing weight is as simple as calories in/out

exo

exo

Ogre scholar
you can even lose weight while eating junk food, but most fatcels just add the junk food on top of their usual meals and that's why they are fat in the first place

ate pizza yesterday and today i woke up at 88.2kg, lowest ive been in over a year. the problem with eating junk food is that you'll likely become hungry again the rest of the day due to lower macros.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 28896 and FaceandBBC

Yup Mikey Musumeci eats pizza and pasta and is shredded

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Napoleon1800 and exo
Do you have muscle

Junk food is very calorie dense tho. A burger, some french fries and milkshake is like 2000 calories

Losing weight is calories in and out but staying healthy and functioning is completely different eat eggs and red meat. Right now I am doing an alternating 24 hour fast and then on the days I am not fasting I eat 12 eggs and Steak

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Just fucking stop eating all together and youll lose weight

Losing weight is calories in and out but staying healthy and functioning is completely different eat eggs and red meat. Right now I am doing an alternating 24 hour fast and then on the days I am not fasting I eat 12 eggs and Steak
why would you fast for an entire day? i dont get it. i fast everyday by stopping eating after like 7-8 pm

why would you fast for an entire day? i dont get it. i fast everyday by stopping eating after like 7-8 pm
I get better sleep I don’t know why

That’s not a fast

• JFL
I have a hard time believing some users here are genuinely this retarded with their takes?! How about you put the burger down and put real nutrients in your body.

i dont eat for 12-14 hours at a time, how is it not a fast?
Most people don’t eat past 8. An actual fast lasts like 24hrs. You can’t try and game it by including sleep and the time before bed in there lol.

• Hmm...
calories in / calories out doesnt work

• Hmm...
only possibile if metabolism is high (you just increase it, not gonna annoy you by explain the whole thing) and if you have muscles.

only possibile if metabolism is high (you just increase it, not gonna annoy you by explain the whole thing) and if you have muscles.
also it’s not only about being shredded, you will also have shit skin if you eat garbage, it will also age you and make you sick

you can even lose weight while eating junk food, but most fatcels just add the junk food on top of their usual meals and that's why they are fat in the first place

ate pizza yesterday and today i woke up at 88.2kg, lowest ive been in over a year. the problem with eating junk food is that you'll likely become hungry again the rest of the day due to lower macros.
water kys nigger

guy eating 3000kcal of ice-cream every day vs guy eating a balanced 3000kcal of organ meat, vegetables, eggs, fruits, beef, and so on.

Rest of lifestyle the exact same. (Just enough exercise every day to have equal calories in/calories out for both persons)

do that for 6 months.

U think they gonna look even remotely the same? Have the same body-weight composition? Thyroid function? Muscle mass? Testosterone levels? Cortisol levels? And so on?

U gonna end up with a guy that looks like he has klinefelter vs a guy that actually looks good.

which is why calories in, calories out is cope.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
guy eating 3000kcal of ice-cream every day vs guy eating a balanced 3000kcal of organ meat, vegetables, eggs, fruits, beef, and so on.

Rest of lifestyle the exact same. (Just enough exercise every day to have equal calories in/calories out for both persons)

do that for 6 months.

U think they gonna look even remotely the same? Have the same body-weight composition? Thyroid function? Muscle mass? Testosterone levels? Cortisol levels? And so on?

U gonna end up with a guy that looks like he has klinefelter vs a guy that actually looks good.

Idk, but nobody actually lives off ice-cream either

I'm just saying that eating junk food when you feel like you want it is fine if you remove something from that daily intake (considering you're leanmaxing like me), and eating completely healthy most days of the week.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

do that for 6 months.

if there maintenance is the same then they would be the same weight its thermodynamics

Idk, but nobody actually lives off ice-cream either

I'm just saying that eating junk food when you feel like you want it is fine if you remove something from that daily intake (considering you're leanmaxing like me), and eating completely healthy most days of the week.
Of course.

But eating junk food will probably make it harder for you to stay on a kcal deficit compared to eating healthy food. Due to the effects on your hormones, neurotransmitters, etc.

• +1
if there maintenance is the same then they would be the same weight its thermodynamics
And how useful is that when

this guy
1000_F_260680107_AUnhrKjzWBI7GSnH4saiRQk2XIQHHKZH.jpg

and

this guy
Asdfasdf1

Could very well have the exact same weight?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
because if you want to lose weight healthily and or retain muscle you must safely deficit. FUCKING DUNCE
good luck eating junkfood on a big kcal deficit u fool

u gonna WRECK your hormonal homeostasis, your thyroid function and everything else that is vital to keeping your body healthy and functioning properly.

It's one thing to eat garbage food on kcal maintenance. But it's absolutely retarded to do it on a big kcal deficit.

U gonna be deficient in more different shit than you can write down in 1 twitter post.

good luck eating junkfood on a big kcal deficit u fool

u gonna WRECK your hormonal homeostasis, your thyroid function and everything else that is vital to keeping your body healthy and functioning properly.

It's one thing to eat garbage food on kcal maintenance. But it's absolutely retarded to do it on a big kcal deficit.

U gonna be deficient in more different shit than you can write down in 1 twitter post.
WHO SAID I WANT TO EAT JUNK FOOD FUCKING FAGGOT. I SAID YOUR WEIGHT WONT CHANGE. KYS I WILL NO LONGER WASTE MY TIME ENTERTAINING A RETARD

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
WHO SAID I WANT TO EAT JUNK FOOD FUCKING FAGGOT. I SAID YOUR WEIGHT WONT CHANGE. KYS I WILL NO LONGER WASTE MY TIME ENTERTAINING A RETARD
Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
you can’t eat anything that’s not 10 burgers and be fit if you have enough muscle to raise your tdee.