Lost a femcel from applying red pill tactics

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Was desperate at this point so I really started dumpster diving, matched with this 2/10 borderline deformed ethnic looking maybe white foid. Got her snap and at the time I was watching those cringe red pill dating roaches and fell for one of their main tactics which is "wait 2-3 between every text bro!!!" :soy::soy::soy:

She was texting me on snap and I waited ONLY 30 MINUTES to respond back and she starts freaking out thinking I hate her, I lied and said I was busy doing chores JFL

Long story short she ended up with a dude who looked similar to me and blocked me.

@Clavicular

You're not the only one who failed with applying red pill strategies boyo

Was desperate at this point so I really started dumpster diving, matched with this 2/10 borderline deformed ethnic looking maybe white foid. Got her snap and at the time I was watching those cringe red pill dating roaches and fell for one of their main tactics which is "wait 2-3 between every text bro!!!" :soy::soy::soy:

She was texting me on snap and I waited ONLY 30 MINUTES to respond back and she starts freaking out thinking I hate her, I lied and said I was busy doing chores JFL

Long story short she ended up with a dude who looked similar to me and blocked me.

@Clavicular

You're not the only one who failed with applying red pill strategies boyo
Nothing more boring than a conversation with messages every 30 min to 1 hour, conversations should be fluid.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
the reason it failed was bc girls like that don’t get a lot of attention

that kind of strategy would only work on girls who get a lot of attention because she may like the fact you aren’t simping

but then again that kind of girl could just replace you in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried

that kind of strategy would only work on girls who get a lot of attention because she may like the fact you aren’t simping

Right, i was retarded

Cope it depends on your looks, if she is attracted to you her messages would be different. Effort means nothing when she doesn't like you. If she's interested, send anything flirty or funny and she would react positively.

2/10 foid has infinite PSL.

I matched with a 3/10 foid with a moonface 4 days ago but after she told me she was on tinder just to talk i stopped talking to her after inviting her out (i was smooth asf). Texted today just for fun and she told me she has like 30 different matches while she is my only match for the past month
Brutal world

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv, laaltin and dopaminebeyondfried