Lost any sympathy and support for women

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Today I lost all sympathy for foids.

Here the big story is about Mason Greenwood, a 20yr old chadrone lite, millionaire footballer, who is being touted as the saviour of the biggest team in the world as well as the biggest national team in the world.

He is being accused of slapping his GF.

Now foids, basically clueless bitches, and I'm not making this up, teachers, and PERSONAL TRAINER WHO ARENT EVEN CERTIFIED are going on TV saying yeah u can see from how he acts he's an entitles narcissist, etc, basically crap trying to judge him.

His GF is his looksmatch, but then he kills her on money and status.

No one is even asking what did he do, and even fewer are asking, what did the foid do to push him to that point??? For all we know he found a sex tape of her with her ex with a monster cock??

Even Instagram girls are getting in on it trying to post liberal messages if support, saying shit like feminism, patriarcy, psychological abuse and other crap. This kind of shit would never happen in Asia or Latam or Texas, western Europe is hell for alpha males

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, currylightskin, paranakee and 11 others
What? Not sure what you think a slap is but he beat the shit out of her for not wanting to have sex.

Also, nobody called him a saviour and Man U is not the best team in the world by any stretch of the imagination:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 6128, MissLexotan6MG and 3 others
What? Not sure what you think a slap is but he beat the shit out of her for not wanting to have sex.

Also, nobody called him a saviour and Man U is not the best team in the world by any stretch of the imagination:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Bro wasn't a voice note clip posted of him trying to rape her tho? That's a bit too far mind bhai- if it's actually him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, CristianT and YouLiveForYourself
Bro wasn't a voice note clip posted of him trying to rape her tho? That's a bit too far mind bhai- if it's actually him

Sorry for butchering your thread OP, not sure what happened there:feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and mazzi
?
it's his girlfriend. How can he rape her??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6128, Ethniframementalcel and 4 others
Look how quick the gynocracy turns on you.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
are you south asian? what was your diet like macros and stuff

are you south asian? what was your diet like macros and stuff

?
it's his girlfriend. How can he rape her??
He was trying to fuck her when she was saying I don't wanna have sex, that's still classes as rape

He was trying to fuck her when she was saying I don't wanna have sex, that's still classes as rape
Don't get it, she's still his GF and he's not a normie

Don't get it, she's still his GF and he's not a normie???

I've not seen the evidence he beat the shit out of her. He has been called saviour, whole team even Bruno and rashford r a joke.

Man u are not even the best team in Manchester, but they r the biggest team in the world

Don't get it, she's still his GF and he's not a normie
Think mason abused her mentally and physically coz he knew he could control her due to his status, publicly cheating etc. She stayed for the riches but probs snapped due to his constant beating when he couldn't get his way, real Ng her when she wasn't in the mood etc- he sounds like a cunt tbh even Ronaldo doesn't like him

Think mason abused her mentally and physically coz he knew he could control her due to his status, publicly cheating etc. She stayed for the riches but probs snapped due to his constant beating when he couldn't get his way, real Ng her when she wasn't in the mood etc- he sounds like a cunt tbh even Ronaldo doesn't like him
Well that's poor form on his part if he did all this shit.

Yeah I knew Ronaldo hates him cos he thinks he's overarrogant and stuff.

I'm just worried this is like 99% of these cases where the dude is the victim and it was actually her fucking him up, knowing media will take her side and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and metagross
can he be seen on the video? if not how ppl know its him?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
high T mogger

Foids cry crocodile tears.

Need to judge, each of these situations on it's own.

I think. a slap (1). can be somewhat okay for certain extreme situations.
Otherwise, it's mostly not. Adn it's for sure "not done", to go really beat up a woman unless she done something giga mega bad, that deserves retalliation. But than it should be something realy realy bad, not something smaller like cheating or whatever.

I liked Sean Conory His stance. just, a slap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@germanlooks

Remember the case with the rapper samra? some whore said he raped her and all women from germany were protecting her and hating on samra but it was found out she was lying and doing it for money and fame, woman are all the same jokes.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back