• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel, Hikicel69, murdah and 8 others
You can't convince me they are humans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, humanoidsub7, seethe and 4 others
arent you nigger. Why do you hate your own women?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, murdah, humanoidsub7 and 9 others
Homo erectus

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Amnesia
arent you nigger. Why do you hate your own women?
Nigga they not “my own women” jfl. Niggas need to stop with the “ur people” shit. Just cause we came from the same region doesnt mean they are my people. By that logic whites are blacks as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Imretarded?, copingtoohardrn and 1 other person
go ER on them nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
Nigga they not “my own women” jfl. Niggas need to stop with the “ur people” shit. Just cause we came from the same region doesnt mean they are my people. By that logic whites are blacks as well
wdym they have the same nigga face and are just as feral niggers as you why dont you like them? Is it because you hate yourself?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, humanoidsub7, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
this is the most retarded thing ever. it's like someone showing me disgusting white low class ghetto thug girls and calling them "my women" cause we are from same region. even though i dont give a fuck about them and want them to die

total sheboon death

Fat female nigger who uses tiktok are the worst, no wonder many blacks prefer other races

• +1
Reactions: Dane
Ughh why are they so fat

wdym they have the same nigga face and are just as feral niggers as you why dont you like them? Is it because you hate yourself?
No nigga just cause ur black obese mom looks like my asshole doesnt mean all niggers look the same way

That's even worse, you should be thugmaxxing with them, go shake your hips to the latest jersey club song boy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Ricky212 and Dane
You must be in murica.

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer