Low inhib Bengalis can't resist English girl's ass while cuck bf watches on

Where do you live?
What if you're surrounded by a gang of ethnics and one of them touches your girl's ass, what can you even do, they are many, you're just one...
Depends on what type of ethnic but if its a bunch of small curries then im pushing them away and keeping my girl infront of me so they cant sexually assualt her :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gonthar
Depends on what type of ethnic but if its a bunch of small curries then im pushing them away and keeping my girl infront of me so they cant sexually assualt her :lul:
Thank god I’m a bbc curries wouldn’t dare touch a bitch with us cos we look dark triad and mad. I was in a club once and a tall paki grabbed this black girls bum she was flipping out on him but I thought he was a bouncer so didn’t do anything (I ain’t getting kicked out I just got into the club)

Turns out the paki wasn’t even a bouncer just wore the same coat 🤣 ngl I did find it funny, I didn’t know the blk foid so had 0 obligation to help her but if it was my foid there would have been a fought

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and sub5c3l
Brown mud people are genetically predisposed to being cucks and slaves to Cumskins. From LATAM to mena to Curryland. You are all scum slaves.
rich coming from a nig ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Thank god I’m a bbc curries wouldn’t dare touch a bitch with us cos we look dark triad and mad. I was in a club once and a tall paki grabbed this black girls bum she was flipping out on him but I thought he was a bouncer so didn’t do anything (I ain’t getting kicked out I just got into the club)

Turns out the paki wasn’t even a bouncer just wore the same coat 🤣 ngl I did find it funny, I didn’t know the blk foid so had 0 obligation to help her but if it was my foid there would have been a fought
curries are dark triad and low inhib

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and PrinceLuenLeoncur
rich coming from a nig ngl
I’m BBC, my kind Natrally view Cumskins as inferior lifeforms due to being pink and lightskin, my race genetically view lighter skin men as weak pussies. This is why BBCs in prisons rape white men because to us white men are women.

I even said “I respect Arabs” and yet you come for me, don’t blame me that your women are only kept in check due to Islam not like they stopped them from fucking Tyrone slaves so much that Makmoooood had to start lopping off BBCs.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
I’m BBC, my kind Natrally view Cumskins as inferior lifeforms due to being pink and lightskin, my race genetically view lighter skin men as weak pussies. This is why BBCs in prisons rape white men because to us white men are women.

I even said “I respect Arabs” and yet you come for me, don’t blame me that your women are only kept in check due to Islam not like they stopped them from fucking Tyrone slaves so much that Makmoooood had to start lopping off BBCs.
no hate towards you or black ppl, i acc like u as a user.

It's just rich coming from a black person considering your race is the most known for gretting enslaved by cumskins. so u were kinda pelting stones from a glass house saying that brown races are primed to be slaves of white ppl buddy

also i noticed and appreciated that u respect arabs, as do i black folk

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Makmoooood had to start lopping off BBCs.
if you were my slave back in the day i would've bought you a thick fatima fatima from the slave market to keep you company ;)

• JFL
no hate towards you or black ppl, i acc like u as a user.

It's just rich coming from a black person considering your race is the most known for gretting enslaved by cumskins. so u were kinda pelting stones from a glass house saying that brown races are primed to be slaves of white ppl buddy

also i noticed and appreciated that u respect arabs, as do i black folk
Most known vs the ONLY ones isn’t the same thing. Blacks are onyl known for being slaves because of modern Victim politics and niggers whining 24/7 but every race has been under the boot of slavers.

West Africans even enslaved Cumskins, American slaves were found in Mauritania and Mali where BBCs would throw them on their necks for a laugh and beat them and say they’re were basically women. Cumskins made shit slaves in the deserts though so they ended up dying in the salt mines. Look it up.

What I mean when I say browns are predisposed to being slaves to Cumskins I mean WILLING slaves. Your kind happily suck white cock, Cumskins tortured us killed us stole our wealth and we still saw them as beneath us. Be honest, do you think browns would have the same outlook and view Cumskins as beneath them despite being literal “slaves” cos I know browns would legitimately view them as above them. Cumskins prob hated blskcs so much for this reason as they knew no matter what they do we will always view them as white women

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Most known vs the ONLY ones isn’t the same thing. Blacks are onyl known for being slaves because of modern Victim politics and niggers whining 24/7 but every race has been under the boot of slavers.

West Africans even enslaved Cumskins, American slaves were found in Mauritania and Mali where BBCs would throw them on their necks for a laugh and beat them and say they’re were basically women. Cumskins made shit slaves in the deserts though so they ended up dying in the salt mines. Look it up.

What I mean when I say browns are predisposed to being slaves to Cumskins I mean WILLING slaves. Your kind happily suck white cock, Cumskins tortured us killed us stole our wealth and we still saw them as beneath us. Be honest, do you think browns would have the same outlook and view Cumskins as beneath them despite being literal “slaves” cos I know browns would legitimately view them as above them. Cumskins prob hated blskcs so much for this reason as they knew no matter what they do we will always view them as white women
i mean yeah water everyone enslaved everyone at one point or another.

when it comes to south asians yes, they bootlick the british to this day. and would volunteer in british wars despite colonization lol. Indians were 100% cucks for the british/white ppl but not really menas.

Yeah i will grant you that black ppl never cowered before the white man even after slavery, it didn't mentally castrtate them before the white man . As they still commit violent crimes against white ppl en masse in the states and bully them and beat the shit out of them when they say the n word :lul:

Indians are too low T do ever do anything like that which is why racism against them is accepted and pervasive, cuz ain't no pajeet checking you for disrespecting him or saying he smells like curry.

• +1
i mean yeah water everyone enslaved everyone at one point or another.

when it comes to south asians yes, they bootlick the british to this day. and would volunteer in british wars despite colonization lol. Indians were 100% cucks for the british/white ppl but not really menas.

Yeah i will grant you that black ppl never cowered before the white man even after slavery, it didn't mentally castrtate them before the white man . As they still commit violent crimes against white ppl en masse in the states and bully them and beat the shit out of them when they say the n word :lul:

Indians are too low T do ever do anything like that which is why racism against them is accepted and pervasive, cuz ain't no baljeet checking you for saying he smells like curry.
This is why I said I respect Arabs the most cos only Arabs see Cumskins as beneath them, the issue is that this conflicts with MENAS belief of lighter skin being better. I feel menas are in a weird spot where they have always and still do kind of view whites as lower than them but also see their potential as being beyond theirs.

Niggers are too low inhb and NT to cower before their abusers they are like Orks all they know is that they are free now and they finna exact revenge on Brad by fucking Becky so much that every white man checks under his bed In Hopes of Tyrone not fucking his wife

• +1
This is why I said I respect Arabs the most cos only Arabs see Cumskins as beneath them, the issue is that this conflicts with MENAS belief of lighter skin being better. I feel menas are in a weird spot where they have always and still do kind of view whites as lower than them but also see their potential as being beyond theirs.
i mean we're just racepilled, and blacks are the same and it's why being a mulatto/lightkswin is a halo in black communities
Niggers are too low inhb and NT to cower before their abusers they are like Orks all they know is that they are free now and they finna exact revenge on Brad by fucking Becky so much that every white man checks under his bed In Hopes of Tyrone not fucking his wife
good, and i respect bbcs for committing violent crime/ terrorizing cumskins after the bullshit they pulled

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, Ricky212 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's hilarious how they are curries on here that still have the audacity to defend their subhuman mainland counterparts. While I don't advocate for shitting on mainlander/fobs cause it's a waste of time, everyone already knows how retarded they are, just lol at feeling the need to defend them.

Every western born and raised curry is literally a completely different person compared to mainlanders/fobs, save for genetics. The gross embarrassing shit that mainlanders/fobs do, is not what you would do, because you have a completely different upbringing and environment than them.

Stop defending mainlanders and fobs, they DO NOT, deserve the breath and effort that you waste, trying to save their dignity and honor. These bastards are the whole reason why curry reputation, is in the dumps as it is.

That being said, at the same time I'm also going to stop apologizing to other people for simply existing as a curry lol. 😂😂😂 no lmfao I'm not going to apologize for being born, and I am tired of having try to apologize on behalf of a bunch of subhumans who unfortunately share the same dna as me. Get fucked lmao🖕

For any white person reading this, if you travel to south asia and either you or your girlfriend gets raped, assaulted, robbed or even straight up killed, I'm going to say right now, that I literally DGAF, and if anything I'm going to laugh at your dumbass.

When even literal western curries are scared and put off of visiting South Asia, why do you think that its OK for YOU to go to south asia lmao? Besides one literal city where my ancestors are from, I literally could not care less about 99% the rest of south asia.

It's literally always white people going to these ass backwards places of the world and then *shocked Pikachu face* when some fucked up shit happens to them. Its just like that one incident that happened in the mid 2010s when some random bicyclist got captured and killed by ISIS in syria/iraq during their peak of power. Like, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and pig_face
It's hilarious how they are curries on here that still have the audacity to defend their subhuman mainland counterparts. While I don't advocate for shitting on mainlander/fobs cause it's a waste of time, everyone already knows how retarded they are, just lol at feeling the need to defend them.

Every western born and raised curry is literally a completely different person compared to mainlanders/fobs, save for genetics. The gross embarrassing shit that mainlanders/fobs do, is not what you would do, because you have a completely different upbringing and environment than them.

Stop defending mainlanders and fobs, they DO NOT, deserve the breath and effort that you waste, trying to save their dignity and honor. These bastards are the whole reason why curry reputation, is in the dumps as it is.

That being said, at the same time I'm also going to stop apologizing to other people for simply existing as a curry lol. 😂😂😂 no lmfao I'm not going to apologize for being born, and I am tired of having try to apologize on behalf of a bunch of subhumans who unfortunately share the same dna as me. Get fucked lmao🖕

For any white person reading this, if you travel to south asia and either you or your girlfriend gets raped, assaulted, robbed or even straight up killed, I'm going to say right now, that I literally DGAF, and if anything I'm going to laugh at your dumbass.

When even literal western curries are scared and put off of visiting South Asia, why do you think that its OK for YOU to go to south asia lmao? Besides one literal city where my ancestors are from, I literally could not care less about 99% the rest of south asia.

It's literally always white people going to these ass backwards places of the world and then *shocked Pikachu face* when some fucked up shit happens to them. Its just like that one incident that happened in the mid 2010s when some random bicyclist got captured and killed by ISIS in syria/iraq during their peak of power. Like, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The classic sheltered and naive white person who stepped out of their safe bubble only to realize the rest of the world does not care about rule of law or human rights.

This is a classic example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

And the 2 Swedish backpackers who were beheaded in Morocco

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i mean we're just racepilled, and blacks are the same and it's why being a mulatto/lightkswin is a halo in black communities

good, and i respect bbcs for committing violent crime/ terrorizing cumskins after the bullshit they pulled
It’s only a halo in western black communities mainly in the USA and other slave descneded communities. Real BBCs consider mullatos as mongrel dogs like I do. No hatred towards them but they are seen as “other” tainted, corrupted. In the USA they are seen as superior BBCs by most Americans because Americans are retarded.

I hope Arabs invade Europe even more than they currently do to make it Muslim inshallah I’ll open the door to the fort when the Muslims invade

• JFL
Bangladesh is a shithole jfl

Why would you apologize to others jfl, you are bigger loser than curries themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Yeah true not all Muslims are terrorists but generalizations tells us they are.
You literally made this generalization in the beginning saying south asian people treat white people like gods. Some people might do this but doesn't mean every South Asian does that.

so stop with your fucking generalizations.
Iam put up with stereotypes too

• +1

Timestamped. And again at 12:45 the guy follows them and can't resist that English booty! You can hear her say 'stop touching my bum'. Camera cuts off...

I swear this country is fucking India lite. I hate it. Never gonna visit this shithole bullshit, uncivilised country again. Its these degenerate Dhaka city dwellers - thank fuck I'm Sylethi. The villagers from Syleht do stare like weirdos but too high inhib and religious to do stuff like that.

These mfers treat white people as Gods, when they are Gods enemy! Hindu trait.

I literally hate my people these cunts are destroying our country's name ( even tho it's already in dust )

• +1
Why would you apologize to others jfl, you are bigger loser than curries themselves.
when i was younger like in my teens and shit, and i use to hear curry in curryland getting up to subhuman shit i would always be like "muh not all of us are like that" when talking to other people. I was an insecure little kid tbh.

In hindsight what i should've said is that i dont give a fuck, those people are retarded subhumans and just because i share the same genes as them, doesnt mean i am them.

I was too worried about protecting the image of curries as a whole to realize that even if 99% of curries are subhuman, doesnt mean i am, cause im an individual and i dont have to choose to be subhuman with the rest of this godforsaken race.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face
Wth is happening in that video

i dont have to choose to be subhuman with the rest of this godforsaken race.
You seem to hate your race too much, yea if the stereotype doesn’t apply to you, you are good to go .you can hate your race how much ever you want but you will always be a subhuman shitskin in the eyes of whites and all other ethnics.I wonder how It feels to love people who hate you. You will never be accepted anywhere if you hate your race. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
You seem to hate your race too much, yea if the stereotype doesn’t apply to you, you are good to go .you can hate your race how much ever you want but you will always be a subhuman shitskin in the eyes of whites and all other ethnics.I wonder how It feels to love people who hate you. You will never be accepted anywhere if you hate your race. :forcedsmile:
IMG 20240322 210013

• JFL
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
IMG 9579

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and CFW432
Same thing stop fucking coping - this shit almost NEVER happens. I'm willing to bet has never happend in any South American, MENA or East Asian country.

tbh. These White girls look like celestial angels.

• JFL
The classic sheltered and naive white person who stepped out of their safe bubble only to realize the rest of the world does not care about rule of law or human rights.

This is a classic example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

And the 2 Swedish backpackers who were beheaded in Morocco
That was brutal but again that is actually just an isolated case because Morocco wasn't an ISIS territory exactly. However when women do go Morocco they do cover up and they won't do none of that shit you see here - they'll mainly just try and scam the fuck out of them, something I advocate.

I literally hate my people these cunts are destroying our country's name ( even tho it's already in dust )
I know it's fucking cringe and everytime I see a white person go there and vlog I fucking cringe and prepare for the worst. I don't mind if people stop them and talk, act civilised. But when they just STARE and say nothing it's awkward. If they stop to interact they always attract a crowd and then you can see shit like this happen.

Look at what I come across on Twitter. "Being white in Bangladesh".

@Lynxress @SidharthTheSlayer

Look at what I come across on Twitter. "Being white in Bangladesh".

@Lynxress @SidharthTheSlayer

@Abhorrence bro it's over for my SMV in Turkey :lul:
You guys are daggering my people's SMV on social media.
We are bigger laughing stocks than Arabs, Afghans and Pakis now.

@Abhorrence bro it's over for my SMV in Turkey :lul:
You guys are daggering my people's SMV on social media.
We are bigger laughing stocks than Arabs, Afghans and Pakis now.

why are girls staring at him i dont understand

I genuinely don't understand people who defend curries back home and say we are "self-hating" ones, when it's fucking THEM who are acting like colonised cucks.

Most curries in the West throw shit at the curries back home, while at the same time throw shit at the West - at least here in the UK. Idk if Americans are different....

You're right we just share genetic heritage with them, everything else is out the window. Our culture may be a hybrid of western/curry values but the white worship element is removed. Curries in the West may prefer whites but that's no different to other ethnics (water). They don't express it like these FOBs.

Nigga won't wash his hands for the rest of his life

• JFL

Timestamped. And again at 12:45 the guy follows them and can't resist that English booty! You can hear her say 'stop touching my bum'. Camera cuts off...

I swear this country is fucking India lite. I hate it. Never gonna visit this shithole bullshit, uncivilised country again. Its these degenerate Dhaka city dwellers - thank fuck I'm Sylethi. The villagers from Syleht do stare like weirdos but too high inhib and religious to do stuff like that.

These mfers treat white people as Gods, when they are Gods enemy! Hindu trait.

Holy fuck curries are ugly wtf it's worse than i thought there s not a single bit of bone structure in any 1 in that vedio how did nature lead to this ? why do curries have always short rounded jaws with rounded cheek bones while whites have taller angular jaws with a stronger cheek flaring

• Hmm...
I genuinely don't understand people who defend curries back home and say we are "self-hating" ones, when it's fucking THEM who are acting like colonised cucks.

Most curries in the West throw shit at the curries back home, while at the same time throw shit at the West - at least here in the UK. Idk if Americans are different....

You're right we just share genetic heritage with them, everything else is out the window. Our culture may be a hybrid of western/curry values but the white worship element is removed. Curries in the West may prefer whites but that's no different to other ethnics (water). They don't express it like these FOBs.
Also ngl they do the same to me as well sometimes coz I'm lighter skinned than them. Not crowd around but just stare.My SMV is through the roof in Bangladesh that's why I say I can easily get top 1% girl from there - even if I didn't have passport halo. I'm literally Chadlite over there coz of skin tone. It matters a lot less in the West - here is where you and I disagree perhaps.

@CFW432

Last edited:
are the girls imitating Bengalis
Yes :lul:

It's fucking over for my SMV. Next time I visit Turkey and someone asks where I'm from I'm just gonna say I'm an orphan with no memory and adopted by the English.

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
Holy fuck curries are ugly wtf it's worse than i thought there s not a single bit of bone structure in any 1 in that vedio how did nature lead to this ? why do curries have always short rounded jaws with rounded cheek bones while whites have taller angular jaws with a stronger cheek flaring
Tbh idk why they look bad. I always thought Bengalis have mogger jaws. Bone structure is fine. They chew hard foods and pasttime is chewing betel nuts.

They are short AF, this is usually their shortcoming. In the West they're a lot taller but still short of other curries who are also tall.

Tbh idk why they look bad. I always thought Bengalis have mogger jaws. Bone structure is fine. They chew hard foods and pasttime is chewing betel nuts.

They are short AF, this is usually their shortcoming. In the West they're a lot taller but still short of other curries who are also tall.

Bro there jaws are short as fuck unfornately i'm from that race but thankfully i'm not there height at 184 i'm an out lier by that shit holes standards with jaw surgery i could get much higher my goal is to make my skull as white as possible which should be possible assuming i go to the right surgeon

• +1
Bro there jaws are short as fuck unfornately i'm from that race but thankfully i'm not there height at 184 i'm an out lier by that shit holes standards with jaw surgery i could get much higher my goal is to make my skull as white as possible which should be possible assuming i go to the right surgeon
Which country? I swear Bengalis have mogger jaws and eyes don't look bad as well - because of slight hook inheritance, especially people from the East. Although lots of bug eyes in this video.

I don't think facial features are that bad it's height and for Bengalis maybe darker skin in certain situations. I lucked out in latter but not former (5'7.5). But I'd rather be a shade darker and 6'1 in the West.

Holy shit caging

Users who are viewing this thread

Back