Low inhib trait, people say any of the following:

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
People tell you you act like it’s your first day on earth, you act like you don’t have parents, or you act like you spent your entire life in solitary confinement and you just got released

Over if normies don’t tell you u act like anything of the sort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
@Clark69 @vinn98 @Narcissus🥀 @Autismcel @solohunter99 is this true

Most autistic user award

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, arab_chink, aspiringexcel and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Autismcel
@Autismcel uhh… will ya?

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
you act like it’s your first day on earth, you act like you don’t have parents, or you act like you spent your entire life in solitary confinement and you just got released
what do you think this sounds like? what type of person would you say this to?
i think they're calling you an unhinged immature person bro

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
yeah its low inhib but depending on ur looks its not a good idea to have that reputation lol. ugly and low inhib in that way will just be seen like a burden on everyone and everyone will hate u and want u to die

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
what do you think this sounds like? what type of person would you say this to?
i think they're calling you an unhinged immature person bro
He's a dark triad sigma wolf:soy:

yeah its low inhib but depending on ur looks its not a good idea to have that reputation lol. ugly and low inhib in that way will just be seen like a burden on everyone and everyone will hate u and want u to die
Very good input

Elaborate

Yeah but go further
I guess i took it out of my own life experience, there was this kid at school who was a troublemaker. he kinda had some other troublemaker friends, but he was ugly and short. now i see him in the city he looks extremely depressed, like hes gonna go ER at any moment. think he works a dead end job and is obviously incel.

everyone hates him and has bad memories of him, ive heard people saying how he should kill himself

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
I guess i took it out of my own life experience, there was this kid at school who was a troublemaker. he kinda had some other troublemaker friends, but he was ugly and short. now i see him in the city he looks extremely depressed, like hes gonna go ER at any moment. think he works a dead end job and is obviously incel.

everyone hates him and has bad memories of him, ive heard people saying how he should kill himself
Troublemaker ≠ low inhib in a crazy way

Nigga said he sees him in the city

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
for me being like that isn’t a choice

People tell you you act like it’s your first day on earth, you act like you don’t have parents, or you act like you spent your entire life in solitary confinement and you just got released

Over if normies don’t tell you u act like anything of the sort
People say this about me. Couldn't care less.