Low IQ user @Refored lost muscle on a roid cycle (Pics) — HOW??

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
I haven’t interacted much with @Reformed, but his ‘500mg Test’ custom title led me to believe he was a G

I therefore always treated him with an undue level of respect, which I now wholeheartedly regret

The more I saw his posts, the more suspicious I became 🤔

His level of excitement when bragging about tinder matches he’d never actually met always triggered an ick within me

But I very easily forgave him as I attributed it to elevated test-induced horniness

However, what I’m about to show you is unforgivable

This nigga is on his final week of roids and somehow looks like a twink :feelskek:

IMG 7473

I even had to rub my eyes to make sure I hadn’t accidentally clicked on a thread by aspiring femboy @NarrowBones

Can you imagine that this nigga has been running roids on as low as 400 calories daily :feelskek:

That’s 80g of protein max when he needs at least double to build muscle

Blud must have been injecting estrogen bcoz wtf is that :feelshaha:

Risking your health just to look like a natty is another level of stupidity

When confronted, he said at least he grew some hair on his cheeks :feelskek:

Let this be a lesson to you all

Don’t hop on test unless you’ve figured out the very basics of training and nutrition

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, NarrowBones, N1666 and 1 other person
@Reformed when his Test crashes during PCT

Ur right bro, I should BULK UP LIKE OUR GYM KING! Guaranteed more foids will prefer my body. I also got a chest tat now, way more appeal than any muscle coper gymcel. + my clavicles will always. be there

View attachment 2804566View attachment 2804567

Ur right bro, I should BULK UP LIKE OUR GYM KING! Guaranteed more foids will prefer my body. I also got a chest tat now, way more appeal than any muscle coper gymcel. + my clavicles will always. be there
Keep IN MIND. That pic is distanced while I took mine CLOSE TO THE MIRROR. I don’t even fraud lel.