Low iq vs high iq route for fixing recession

D

Deleted member 29391

Low iq= bimax, implants, then rhino($70k+)

High iq= rhino then filler ($15k max) (reversible) (affordable) (not risky) (surgery recovery time is low) (performed by many surgeons around the world)

Why do you retards keep suggesting the low iq route? Are yall gatekeeping their ascencion?

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, thecel, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
tf

• +1
Reactions: thecel, copefuel and Deleted member 18879

High iq= rhino then filler ($15k max) (reversible) (affordable) (not risky) (surgery recovery time is low) (performed by many surgeons around the world)

Why do you retards keep suggesting the low iq route? Are yall gatekeeping their ascencion?
Doesn't work if you have actual recession unlike 99% of this mentalcel BDD ridden forum
IMG 1989

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No one here has recession
A few people here do, but majority are mentalcels that could ascend in the way you suggest but some are cucked by true recession and malocclusion and bimax can sort them out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904

Just ignore your breathing problems theory

A few people here do, but majority are mentalcels that could ascend in the way you suggest but some are cucked by true recession and malocclusion and bimax can sort them out
Show me, ive visited the ratings section a few times

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Just ignore your breathing problems theory
Do I really need to specify that if you have breathing problems this does not appy to you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Do I really need to especify that if you have breathing problems this does not appy to you?
Meant it as a joke :)

just look at ops post/rep

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, garoupilled_, HalfGypsyMogger and 1 other person
Filler is temporary dude and can only fix recession so much. You gotta cut bone for optimal results.

Rhyno actually helps giving the illusion of a more forward maxilla, but it doesnt solve the problem. You cant just put fillers all over the face u will look botched, implants are needed in this case and idk if the results would be good

I need to move my actual maxilla because I have an underbite. Cope harder.

This guy needs trimax
He doesn't needs a trimax
He needs a lefort 1 if he did a bsso which bimax has then his bite will be beyond fucked

He doesn't needs a trimax
He needs a lefort 1 if he did a bsso which bimax has then his bite will be beyond fucked
Lefort 3*