Low sex drive when cutting?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
I have an incredibly high sex drive when im a little too fat like 16%-18% but when I cut down to my ideal leanness around 10%. My sex drive takes a dive. This is terrible because when I’m around 17% I am so horny I could fuvk any woman but they aren’t interested in me at all but when I lean down women are actually interested in me but my sex drive tanks and I only wanna fuvk really attractive women when I could easily bag htbs that I would have killed for back when I was fat.

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
I have an incredibly high sex drive when im a little too fat like 16%-18% but when I cut down to my ideal leanness around 10%. My sex drive takes a dive. This is terrible because when I’m around 17% I am so horny I could fuvk any woman but they aren’t interested in me at all but when I lean down women are actually interested in me but my sex drive tanks and I only wanna fuvk really attractive women when I could easily bag htbs that I would have killed for back when I was fat.
take 6.25 mg a day of enclo

Yes this is typical. Especially if you are cutting cutting. When you're eating like 1800 calories a day, and at like 9% bf, your body is starving technically and puts off sex because it is focused on food for survival. Get to 12% and ramp up the calories and it should come back. Especially eat a lot of fats

Yes this is typical. Especially if you are cutting cutting. When you're eating like 1800 calories a day, and at like 9% bf, your body is starving technically and puts off sex because it is focused on food for survival. Get to 12% and ramp up the calories and it should come back. Especially eat a lot of fats
How do I have high sex drive and stay lean tho? Once I ramp up calories I’ll have like a month of being lean and high sex drive but then I’ll get too fat again it’s a terrible cycle

How do I have high sex drive and stay lean tho? Once I ramp up calories I’ll have like a month of being lean and high sex drive but then I’ll get too fat again it’s a terrible cycle
Ramp up calories without gaining fat! If you lose your leaness in a month ur just eating way to much.
You have to do what is slowly adding calories back. Basically, when you finish your cut, you have add an extra couple weeks or months where u slowly add back calories until maintaince. So u will still be cutting a bit until your not . Then u won't crash diet