“low t if you dont like thick bitches”

they will never understand the beauty of female body, retards will keep fucking whales leaving more hqnp skinny queens for us
Keep smashing skin and bones nigga wtf is wrong with you

Keep smashing skin and bones nigga wtf is wrong with you
jfl at you and retards when my kid becomes 6’6 slayer with chadlite face and your kid is 5’8 fatty who gets bullied

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
jfl at you and retards when my kid becomes 6’6 slayer with chadlite face and your kid is 5’8 fatty who gets bullied
Nigga im 6'6 and im not marrying no bitch thats under 5'9

i live with my parents but i guess i have to

IMG 6763

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
people here call low T any person who doesnt have the same sexual tastes as they do like t levels got anything to do with that. my oneitis' father has more t than this coping forum combined and he fucked her skinnny gypsy looking mother

Hahahah na majku svoju iz BiH sam valjda razumijes nesto sto sam napiso jer si iz crne gore dosl znas da sam 198 u tenama
brate sve mi je jasno, ako nadjes ribu preko 5’9 i da ima dobro dupe svaka ti cast

brate sve mi je jasno, ako nadjes ribu preko 5’9 i da ima dobro dupe svaka ti cast
Ma imam vec neku bezveze al 5'7 je pa nista id tog vjerovatno nema ali ono kao slim thick je nema neku moggersku guzicu nešto ali su joj sise dobre a nie debela ono curvy sta ja znam

how does that even make sense, i want skinny bitch who i can dominate, who will make me feel alpha when fucking her, a cumslut, while you want to be crushed by some celullite ass, who is low t here actually?
Low T.

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
Disgusting. I'd only consider that if she's HTB+ face wise
> Implying you have tons of options.

It's funny though because that's what an actual Stacy usually looks like, body-wise.
They don't need to cope with giant asses and tits.

cause it's low t if you need a skinny girl to dominate, high t wants to dominate them all
It's like you guys don't even know wtf you saying anymore.

So, let's say, a bitch that wants to be dominated by a 6'5 jacked Chad is not high e, then?
I assume she has to crave being dominated by skinny men too? That's counter productive.
Small= submissive big= dom.

> Implying you have tons of options.

It's funny though because that's what an actual Stacy usually looks like, body-wise.
They don't need to cope with giant asses and tits.
I will after I ascend.

Nah that's cope. If any of these "stacys" could be curvy as well they'd absolutely take it

they will never understand the beauty of female body, retards will keep fucking whales leaving more hqnp skinny queens for us
High iq póster.

how does that even make sense, i want skinny bitch who i can dominate, who will make me feel alpha when fucking her, a cumslut, while you want to be crushed by some celullite ass, who is low t here actually?
anyone can dominate a 5'2 100 lbs JB asian/wht foid

it takes a Tmaxxed BvLL to dominate a thicc 5'9 fitness foid

do the math boyo

HOLY shit funniest thread ive read in a while :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
100% facts OP
High T = skinny girl supremacy

• Love it
Reactions: viniciz
The thing is u NEED a skinny bitch to feel alpha. Real alphas can dominate a curvy bitch. Heck if u go to prison, the real alphas are the one's bending you over, so alpha they easily dominate other men.