Low trust eyes

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
“Bug eyes” are low trust if they have a strong brow ridge with it. Like basically the infras are recessed and the scleral show is shown with clear UEE but the brow ridge is still strong. For example one thing I noticed is like a lot of ogres in fighting sports or thug maxxed low inhib criminals tend to have eyes that pop out but with a strong brow ridge when they do a stare down or get aggressive.

Hunter eyes are more high iq serial killer like. Someone like Richard Ramirez is a perfect example high iq cold blooded serial killer. Someone like Elias De Poot also the same thing but I think it also has to be sharp cheekbones along really strong infras.

De Poot and Richard Ramírez look high iq and serial killer like.

While someone like De la Cruz, Alborzian, Atesh Salih with hunter eyes don’t have giga sharp cheekbones so they’re low trust but standard handsome. The standard stereotypical handsome 6.5 PSL gigachad model face is low trust.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, smallman and sportsmogger
I dont see how de poot and ramirez look high iq ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and sportsmogger
Everyone always glazes this niggas eyes but I think they legit look horrible

Browridge too far forward + his infras arent as developed.

@thecel stop glazing shimansky

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
one thing i know for certain is that i have the most friendliest eye area ever, if you looked at me in the street you would think im sweetest person ever and i hate it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mid, ElTruecel and TechnoBoss
“Bug eyes” are low trust if they have a strong brow ridge with it. Like basically the infras are recessed and the scleral show is shown with clear UEE but the brow ridge is still strong. For example one thing I noticed is like a lot of ogres in fighting sports or thug maxxed low inhib criminals tend to have eyes that pop out but with a strong brow ridge when they do a stare down or get aggressive.

Hunter eyes are more high iq serial killer like. Someone like Richard Ramirez is a perfect example high iq cold blooded serial killer. Someone like Elias De Poot also the same thing but I think it also has to be sharp cheekbones along really strong infras.

While someone like De la Cruz, Alborzian, Atesh Salih with hunter eyes don’t have giga sharp cheekbones so they’re low trust but standard handsome. The standard stereotypical handsome 6.5 PSL gigachad model face is low trust.
elias de poot looks high iq? good joke JFL. he looks autistic with down syndrome, overall looks like a retard.

Good thread except idk where I fit in this is my eye area tho (shit camera made my eyebrows look unexistant)

Attachments

• 20240410_132713.jpg
    20240410_132713.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel