Lower calorie, high protein tiramisu.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
1:1 oat to regular flour, 1:1 protein powder to total flour (whey-cassein blend the more whey you use the harder the cake gets, cassein stays softer), vanilla extract (few teaspoons depending on strength), use a lot of erythrithol (replacement sugar) like 1/4th the flour in volume (I used a mix of brown and powder form), few spoons of apple sauce, few spoons of cornstrarch and some baking soda, blend a handful of almonds and throw those in too, how much you use of those depends on you an allergies, but they are to make the bread more 'bitter' because that is what the breading of tiramisu is supposed to be.

throw in some eggs (I used two for twice this amount of batter there's still some sitting in my fridge) and milk, I go by texture rather than measurements, but it has a normal 'doughy' consistency that you'd expect from muffins or bread.

20240301 205035

it should resemble cake-like texture when you're done, I chucked mine in the oven for like 15 minutes at 200C but this varies a lot from oven to oven, after it's brown flip it around because the bottom is more porous.

for the bread sauce melt some dark chocolate with milk and rum extract, note that extracts have some alcohol but they dismal quantity it's contained in is easily cooked out, if you actually reduce beverages you will never get all of the alcohol out, do not use milk chocolate and don't add sugar to this, it is supposed to bitter, they normally use black coffee or unreduced alcohol for this, I also added some cinnamon to this but it probably wasn't needed.

20240301 205842

sauce is a 1:1 blend of mascarpone and low-fat yogurt (0.1% fat), add as much whey as possible, it should still be somewhat fluid (think regular greek yogurt texture), also add cinnamon, and vanilla extract, and some stevia (doesn't need as much as erythrithol, just make it somewhat sweet and has some kick to it)

20240301 210229

when you're done pouring in the sauce in an even layer sprinkle cocoa powder on top and leave it to rest in the cold for 6+ hours, the bread needs to soak up that chocolate sauce.

20240302 095158

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, SidharthTheSlayer, i_love_roosters and 17 others
use a lot of erythrithol (replacement sugar)
Get ready to have your insides liquified.
Looks great though. Bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and High Cortisol Chad
Get ready to have your insides liquified.
Looks great though. Bookmarked.
I use it for a lot of dishes, haven't had any issues besides the rampant bean farts from all the protein.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
I use it for a lot of dishes, haven't had any issues besides the rampant bean farts from all the protein.
Erythritol probably has a different effect on the body when you don't consume it by the spoonful.

1:1 oat to regular flour, 1:1 protein powder to total flour (whey-cassein blend the more whey you use the harder the cake gets, cassein stays softer), vanilla extract (few teaspoons depending on strength), use a lot of erythrithol (replacement sugar) like 1/4th the flour in volume (I used a mix of brown and powder form), few spoons of apple sauce, few spoons of cornstrarch and some baking soda, blend a handful of almonds and throw those in too, how much you use of those depends on you an allergies, but they are to make the bread more 'bitter' because that is what the breading of tiramisu is supposed to be.

throw in some eggs (I used two for twice this amount of batter there's still some sitting in my fridge) and milk, I go by texture rather than measurements, but it has a normal 'doughy' consistency that you'd expect from muffins or bread.

View attachment 2778516

it should resemble cake-like texture when you're done, I chucked mine in the oven for like 15 minutes at 200C but this varies a lot from oven to oven, after it's brown flip it around because the bottom is more porous.

for the bread sauce melt some dark chocolate with milk and rum extract, note that extracts have some alcohol but they dismal quantity it's contained in is easily cooked out, if you actually reduce beverages you will never get all of the alcohol out, do not use milk chocolate and don't add sugar to this, it is supposed to bitter, they normally use black coffee or unreduced alcohol for this, I also added some cinnamon to this but it probably wasn't needed.

View attachment 2778520

sauce is a 1:1 blend of mascarpone and low-fat yogurt (0.1% fat), add as much whey as possible, it should still be somewhat fluid (think regular greek yogurt texture), also add cinnamon, and vanilla extract, and some stevia (doesn't need as much as erythrithol, just make it somewhat sweet and has some kick to it)

View attachment 2778524

when you're done pouring in the sauce in an even layer sprinkle cocoa powder on top and leave it to rest in the cold for 6+ hours, the bread needs to soak up that chocolate sauce.

View attachment 2778525
Yum

Isnt that just indigestion

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

this is the texture you want for the base.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber

top.

20240302 223711
20240302 225212

anyway, I made another batch since I had leftover dough and sauce.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
goated user and cook

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Orc
20240302 190639
20240302 184529

we sure are struggling on this cut.

had another piece after dinner btw.
20240302 192436

Im gonna do this on this weekend, anyone already done it?

@Orc btw what should I do if run out of my protein powder, without it its pointless?

Im gonna do this on this weekend, anyone already done it?

@Orc btw what should I do if run out of my protein powder, without it its pointless?
use more vanilla extract and some eggs.

• +1
Reactions: Roge

View attachment 2778516

View attachment 2778520

View attachment 2778524

View attachment 2778525
Macros?