Lower jaw surgery or genio

J

jjjburner

Iron
My lower jaw/chin is really recessed and I wanna get surgery so i’m trying to decide which. Do I need something like a lower jaw advancement or could I get away with genio/chin implant
5806C72E 0422 4727 AB3C 713227C7F37E

Attachments

• 3A5F38F7-6D81-4714-B2DA-0DD516073EB4.jpeg
    3A5F38F7-6D81-4714-B2DA-0DD516073EB4.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 0
  • 0EA08B45-B4E7-4D93-B9AB-DAB643742D25.jpeg
    0EA08B45-B4E7-4D93-B9AB-DAB643742D25.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 0
Jewnose + Ratjaw = Over

fuark i feel disgusted looking at you. How have you coped with life until now?

You need total orthognathic correction. (rotation, advancement and maybe impaction)
then Genio (both down and forward) + mandible angle implants

and Rhinoplasty. Orthognathic correctives and Rhino are non negotiables in your case.

Actually after thinking about it
this is one of the cases where you look like complete untermensch trash yet hardmax can be a lifesaver. You can go from subhuman to MTN likely just from orthognathic correction. It will
(1) remove that birdcel failo
(2) Hollow out your cheeks more, right now they look disgustingly chubby, but most likely due to your recession and not your bf%
(3) More maxillary forward growth will give your nose more support

you will definitely need to find a blackpilled surgeon though. for any aesthetic benefit, you will require massive movements bluepilled surgeons will not be willing to make, and you should prepare your TMJ for it now by permajutting + mewing

Also, did you have a chronically blocked nose as a child?

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and vampyre
You need total orthognathic correction. (rotation, advancement and maybe impaction)

and Rhinoplasty. Orthognathic correctives and Rhino are non negotiables in your case.

this is one of the cases where you look like complete untermensch trash yet hardmax can be a lifesaver. You can go from subhuman to MTN likely just from orthognathic correction. It will
(2) Hollow out your cheeks more, right now they look disgustingly chubby, but most likely due to your recession and not your bf%

you will definitely need to find a blackpilled surgeon though. for any aesthetic benefit, you will require massive movements bluepilled surgeons will not be willing to make, and you should prepare your TMJ for it now by permajutting + mewing

I’m really only trying to look MTN so hopefully I could get by with just orthognatjc correction. And yea I had a chronically blocked nose as a child which I recently was guessing was partly due to this, why?

Jewnose + Ratjaw = Over

fuark i feel disgusted looking at you. How have you coped with life until now?
also do I really need a big maxilla correction too? I thought it was mostly my mandible that was severely recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
And yea I had a chronically blocked nose as a child which I recently was guessing was partly due to this, why?
If it werent for this you would be a softmaxxed high LTN with good potential rn, :feelskek:
Brutal nasal airwaypill.

You mouthbreathed your way into Birdceldom.

In fact, this is a very consistent trend ive noticed. Every single person i've seen as downgrown and recessed as you had a nasal airway blockage during their prepubescent childhood. It takes a LOT of open mouth time for things to get as bad as yours

Your blocked nasal airway forced you to mouthbreathe > This open mouth posture forces your entire jaw down and back > Your jaw learned and adapted to become "fixed" in that position over time > Bonafide Birdcel > This caused your nasal tip to droop more due to lack of maxillary support > TOTAL SMV DESTRUCTION

Honestly Just blame your parents theory is legit here. They should've done something about your blocked nose, and your subhumanity now is a direct consequence of their negligence. Take this hammer and beat their maxillas into recessional oblivion

Thorhammer

Last edited:
also do I really need a big maxilla correction too? I thought it was mostly my mandible that was severely recessed.
your maxilla won't need much advancement, but you do need some maxillary advancement as is proven by your nasolabial lines and the droopy shape of your nose.
though you're right its your mandible which is most disastrously recessed

Gunson is not shy of big movements. If you have the money you could consider him.

Bimax with rotation. That should be enough in terms of facial development.

your maxilla won't need much advancement, but you do need some maxillary advancement as is proven by your nasolabial lines and the droopy shape of your nose.
though you're right its your mandible which is most disastrously recessed

Gunson is not shy of big movements. If you have the money you could consider him.
Around how much would bimax with rotation cost with him?

My lower jaw/chin is really recessed and I wanna get surgery so i’m trying to decide which. Do I need something like a lower jaw advancement or could I get away with genio/chin implant View attachment 2591077
a genio would provide a decent improvement to your side profile as your chin is mildly recessed and sits behind your lip BUT that is not the root cause of the problem. your chin is barely recessed, your mandible is significantly recessed. Jaw surgery would provide amazing results, and genio would provide decent results. Go for whatever you can comfortably afford

• +1
Reactions: jjjburner
Forget LJS and Genio.

You look like you need DJS with intense CCWR. Get a CT scan, consult surgeons and start saving chud!