• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, IMOGYOU, kebab and 2 others
Comically short philtrum.

Jaw frontal angle & chin are good.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, m0ss26, arabcelxxx and 2 others
You didn´t have better than average jaw but your ratios where good so maybe like 6/10 or htn tier if the rest of your face is good.

You didn´t have better than average jaw but your ratios where good so maybe like 6/10 or htn tier if the rest of your face is good.
How can I improve my jaw?

How can I improve my jaw?
idk what is the best for your case. I can always say the tiktok shit "shew gum and go to the gym" but if that don´t work, get some work done like fillers.

Comically short philtrum.

Jaw frontal angle & chin are good.
I was smirking, jaw frontal angle and mandible angle seem cope, do you really need 3 angles to tell if your gonial angle is ideal?

Biggest flaw is inward gonions, jaw is rounded asf, other things look good, maybe chin to philtrum is a bit too much

idk what is the best for your case. I can always say the tiktok shit "shew gum and go to the gym" but if that don´t work, get some work done like fillers.
Chewing gum is fucking cope and will only make you look bloated lol, thank god tiktokcels are falling for it.
Yeah I think I’ll get filler soon.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and LooksThinker
What else am I supposed to measure from the front? :feelsuhh:
If you look at enough faces you won’t need these measurements and can tell by eye what rating each part of the face should get.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
Biggest flaw is inward gonions, jaw is rounded asf, other things look good, maybe chin to philtrum is a bit too much
Whats ideal chin to philtrum in your opinion?

wym when i was 17 thats right now

needs wider lips

Around 2.3
Idk man, Ideally chin should be tall and masc and philtrum should be short and youthful, I think 2.75-1 to 3-1 should be ideal

Idk man, Ideally chin should be tall and masc and philtrum should be short and youthful, I think 2.75-1 to 3-1 should be ideal
No one has that besides o pry jfl and maybe drago.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
No, his lips are good, his nose is too wide
I always hated my nose, I’m getting rhino in 6 month with under eye fat grafts.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
That’s why its ideal, its rare to have.
Yeah just ignore the fact that most attractive faces have sub 2.5 chin to philtrum besides the ogre and alien

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Yeah just ignore the fact that most attractive faces have sub 2.5 chin to philtrum besides the ogre and alien
Most would ascend with it, your avi has a tall chin and philtrum, dont you think he’ll look better with a shorter one?

Most would ascend with it, your avi has a tall chin and philtrum, dont you think he’ll look better with a shorter one?
Matt bomer has 2.3 chin to philtrum or so

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
@try2beme

@Phillybeard1996

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Those aren’t inward gonions mate

Are you actually a cel?