lowering your standards is better than being a virgin

You dont know them from tiktok? I always get them on FYP if I browse on my PC on and they look good in motion from what I have seen, many comments thirsting over them aswell.
I never downloaded that shit app.

• Woah
Reactions: Krakowski
Herren på täppan.

Framecel halo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
Got fat, low effort, settled, working low paying jobs, just drinking beer and watching soccer, legit retired themselves at 16 unintentionally becasue they got comfortable with sticking their dicks in a LTB-MTB.
to be fair that's what would have happened to most ppl here if we got the girl we liked in high school...we would have given up earlier and focused on careers and shit. Instead we're hung up on slaying

I'd rather fuck mid girls on occasion than mentally masturbate for years about finding the perfect 10/10 girl 4 years from now

It's satanic to fuck mtb and below, but its probably fine if you don't tell anyone. You should take it to the grave

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, HitAndRun and Kristin
People here often say stupid shit like "omg if you fuck LTB or less it doesn't count as a slay"

but honestly my biggest regret in high school is not getting laid as much as I could have. If I could go back and say yes to every girl that asked me out I would have gotten laid more often.

You don't need to publicly announce if you're fucking an ugly girl. All you need is the validation for yourself, which will unironically help your mental state and allow you to fuck other, more attractive girls who you actually can brag about

it's just like improving your career tbh. You're not gonna be a doctor earning $300k on your first day. You need to work up from internships, residency, etc.

lowkey if I wasn't as picky as I was as a kid waiting for stacy to show up I would be less unhappy

if you can fuck stacy immediately then do that but if you're between nothing and fucking an ugly bitch then pick the ugly
Cope

All people I know who started fucking mid girls fell off, I remain virgin and did not descend with age and will ascend if my plan works out.
I have this theory abstaining from sex makes you look younger , something hormonal maybe

People here often say stupid shit like "omg if you fuck LTB or less it doesn't count as a slay"

but honestly my biggest regret in high school is not getting laid as much as I could have. If I could go back and say yes to every girl that asked me out I would have gotten laid more often.

You don't need to publicly announce if you're fucking an ugly girl. All you need is the validation for yourself, which will unironically help your mental state and allow you to fuck other, more attractive girls who you actually can brag about

it's just like improving your career tbh. You're not gonna be a doctor earning $300k on your first day. You need to work up from internships, residency, etc.

lowkey if I wasn't as picky as I was as a kid waiting for stacy to show up I would be less unhappy

if you can fuck stacy immediately then do that but if you're between nothing and fucking an ugly bitch then pick the ugly
High iq

to be fair that's what would have happened to most ppl here if we got the girl we liked in high school...we would have given up earlier and focused on careers and shit. Instead we're hung up on slaying
Yes, but key word is the girl we "liked", not a LTB or MTB.

They used to believe seminal loss caused premature old age
I masturbate regurarly but not excessively, not sure when it counts as coomer vs just being a teenager.

I had talked about being incel by choice long ago