Lowest point ive been man

edgemaxx

edgemaxx

Average
I cant take this anymore man. This fucking bullshit man. The girl i liked. She turned hoe and i didnt know i literally had her blocked and she added me to groupchat and bashed me and humilated me. She got her first body and told me. Im cucked in every way man. I feel sadness i never felt. Fuck my life. Im forever here

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, gooner23, northern mogger and 8 others
my lord what did you get yourself into

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx, NoseProphecy and Lynxress
Edgemaxx cuck arc

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, try2beme, TechnoBoss and 4 others
she just a bitch

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and fuxkdakikez
Keep your head up, better days are coming

• So Sad
Ti
I cant take this anymore man. This fucking bullshit man. The girl i liked. She turned hoe and i didnt know i literally had her blocked and she added me to groupchat and bashed me and humilated me. She got her first body and told me. Im cucked in every way man. I feel sadness i never felt. Fuck my life. Im forever here
she can’t add you if you have blocked her…

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Guys the real story is that all the girls edgemaxx smashed came together and added him to the gc cause they were mad he cheated on them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger, sub5c3l and edgemaxx
Guys the real story is that all the girls edgemaxx smashed came together and added him to the gc cause they were mad he cheated on them
I cheated on my gf once only. That was 4 years ago man. After that its been going down and down and down

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
rep my post u dumb nigger, I rep urs , give me 20 reps now

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and NoseProphecy

Moneymaxx to buy an ar-15, then GO ER

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz, northern mogger and edgemaxx
what can you even do to fix this situation

• So Sad
its okay man, she was just a whore thats it

• Love it
Inject T

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and northern mogger
is it really that over? like bro just moneymaxx
and would you have my height genes or pp genes (yes this is humblebrag everybody kys)

• JFL
is it really that over? like bro just moneymaxx
and would you have my height genes or pp genes (yes this is humblebrag everybody kys)
Nah im in a good mood now. Ill rape all the whores dnr

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and northern mogger
  • JFL
gonna smack that big ol' cock if you don't stop feeling so sad

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and edgemaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and northern mogger
mindset shift, whether you like it or not, you see her (and her needs and actions) as above you and yours, you need to fully believe you are the prize with girls. the second they feel you like them too much and are too needy and clingy it’s such a turn off. sucks but it’s how it is.

now talk much less to girls, be hot and cold with them, hedge ur own brain and emotions by always talking to a few at once.

show preselection, they need to know girls are into you and it makes them like you more every time.

• +1
mindset shift, whether you like it or not, you see her (and her needs and actions) as above you and yours, you need to fully believe you are the prize with girls. the second they feel you like them too much and are too needy and clingy it’s such a turn off. sucks but it’s how it is.

now talk much less to girls, be hot and cold with them, hedge ur own brain and emotions by always talking to a few at once.

show preselection, they need to know girls are into you and it makes them like you more every time.
Yeah. I did not give another girl much attention and she cucked me too so its just ovaaa