ltb and mtb is not cope if youre ltn and mtn

moggerator

moggerator

Iron
i'm in 100% belief a ltb and mtb that regulary exercises, and eats clean can be a great option for LTR. Mutual matches in looks means more respect towards each other. meaning in a deeper connection in life. (applies to ltn and mtn who exercise, eats clean, and provides)

If you were a lucky ltn or mtn to date a htb or stacylite, you'll realize the fogging of them is overwhelming and does not fuel long term mutual interests.
connections> appeal

assuming theyre all medium high to high iq individuals.
-it's never over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 31445
LTB or MTB doesn't matter. Chad only.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Recessed Life, Deleted member 18582 and 2 others
You're assuming they'll be attracted to their looksmatch.

MTB girls go for HTN and higher
LTB girls go for MTN and higher

If you don't mog her she won't care, plain and simple

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BoredPrince, Recessed Life and 3 others
Autistic

You're assuming they'll be attracted to their looksmatch.

MTB girls go for HTN and higher
LTB girls go for MTN and higher

If you don't mog her she won't care, plain and simple
not for ltr. women date down for ltr after begging for chad's attention for their entire 20s, with a 1/100 success rate. case in point, me:

c4e49d5eb095-christine-christian-smiling.jpg

not for ltr. women date down for ltr after begging for chad's attention for their entire 20s, with a 1/100 success rate. case in point, me:

c4e49d5eb095-christine-christian-smiling.jpg
But it’s brutal having to cope with a foid who is ran through

But it’s brutal having to cope with a foid who is ran through
As long as she was ran through by hot guys, I'm ok with it. In fact, I would even prefer it.

You can't associate with women who have let ugly mancock enter her. That just screams low status.

• Hmm...
Reactions: moggerator
As long as she was ran through by hot guys, I'm ok with it. In fact, I would even prefer it.

You can't associate with women who have let ugly mancock enter her. That just screams low status.
thats crazy m8. but i was thinking the same. even mentioned it to an ex she said the opposite. absolute tard couldn't understand the male brain. glad i left that horsefaced egg breath mtb

if you are white and mtn you can pull a ltb white girl just find one where she has some features that are cute

if you are white and mtn you can pull a ltb white girl just find one where she has some features that are cute
you can pull whatever you want as a mtn if youre nt.

you can pull whatever you want as a mtn if youre nt.
i agree with this i've seen it too many times in my life for it to not be true, social butterfly = pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

This is dumb. She'll have memories of guys doing degen shit to her and her LTR will be given starfish sex. Muh oofy doofy

This is dumb. She'll have memories of guys doing degen shit to her and her LTR will be given starfish sex. Muh oofy doofy
well whats your alternative? singlehood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back